Mauro Icardi

Since Icardi is a lot younger and cheaper than Higuain, let’s see if Wenger would wait till the deadline day to make the decision.

1 Like

His name rhymes with Bacardi. Bacardi goes well with cocktails. Cocktails are very refreshing on a hot day. It is a hot day.

Based on the logic above, I want him at Arsenal. I also want a cocktail. Make of that what you will.

4 Likes

Sounds like you might have already had a few :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s probably just using us for a new inter contract but I want to believe we are trying to sign him :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

How hot is hot for you Sol?

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?site=dmx&zmx=&zmy=&map_x=194&map_y=170&x=194&y=171#.V4_jMk32a9I

Reports says we offered him £96.5k p/w.

PS. If this goes trough I can supply the community with Wanda material until we won the UCL. In a row.

1 Like

Hot for me is when I get a serious case of bollock sweat from just a 15 minute walk into town. It should be noted that the route I take involves a small 3 to 4 degree incline.

How hot is hot for you Mozza?

2 Likes

I’d genuinely prefer it if you were talking about old vhs copies of A Fish Called Wanda.

1 Like

Check that link it’s about 97F with a 80 dew point making it feel like 113-115. You can’t step outside for a second without your balls dropping a liter of sweat.

https://twitter.com/AFCPressWatch/status/755896008907845632

So… just like the Higuain “deal” that was never happened and some unreliable source just bluff it up???

Not sure if there was ever a solid link. All just vague rumors and a tweet that convincingly had a geo tag showing London as the current location.

Are there ever solid links?

It’s ‘transfer rumours’ not ‘transfer definitives’

Vardy, Alexis?

Götze, Pogba, KDB, Mourinho? With all of them you could tell that there was something going on, while Icardi was a tweet from Di Marzio and the tweet from his wife earlier this day. Merely a name thrown out there.

I can see where you’re coming from and with hindsight I probably should have made myself more clear, I was referring to the 4-2-3-1 in general not simply our situation my bad mate.

Any how as far as number 9’s go though there’s only one who I’d happily take, scratch that, one who’d snap your hand off for given the opportunity to do so say if the two best hybrids, nine and a halfs (Suarez & Lewandowski) what ever you wanna call em were available as well and that guy would be the best number nine of planet Gonzalo mother fucking Higuain! speaking of the devil with Poga going to Utd for silly money :smirk: I can see Wenger bringing out the the domino’s to play ee aa :wenger:

One of the problems at Arsenal is Dick Law who quite literally trawls the clubs of the world getting a price on every player he can ! He also speaks to a whole raft of agents too .
This creates an illsusion that we are in for this player or that when the reality is we are compiling a list of available players .

I’ve said if a couple a times before. Links with players from Serie A regarding us are just agent talk. We don’t sign players from there.

2 Likes

It was never going to happen. Like has been said previously in the thread, Wenger doesn’t seem to really take talent from the Serie A. It’s a shame given that 3 of the club’s all time great players arrived from Italy but I guess that is an era where the Serie A was still the best league in the world.

I don’t want a cocktail anymore

1 Like

Bergkamp was before Wenger though and he already knew Henry from Monaco :wink:.