Match Of The Day

1 Like

Iā€™ll wait and watch it when the DVD comes out.

Who needs MOTD when you have @Luca_from_Italy ?! :grin:

Not that I watch it every week, but iā€™m glad ITV arenā€™t getting their hands on it again.

@Luca_from_Italy is more like SkySports, he gives you the scores as they are happening.

He is quicker than MOTD, and his language is far more colourful.

Cheers to both @Phoebica and @InvincibleDB10 :ozil2:

1 Like

@match-a-da-day-a (from Italy)

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/weehalfpintt/status/1017090560706994176

Thatā€™s Ā£410,000 of your money that goes to that bald fool to spout some of the bare bones useless shite you could ever hear.

He is fucking laughing all the way to the bank, fair play to him.

Iā€™m pretty sure BBC contracts are negotiated.

I thought Graham Norton got millions? Is that just for his radio show or something?

Thatā€™s amazing.
Steve Wright is the fourth highest earner.

Jermaine Jenas is actually a quality pundit.
Brilliant on MOTD.

You can tell he is well-versed in modern training methods and tactics.

5 Likes

Oooft

1 Like

Shearer absolutely annhilated Christie lol. His points were valid, but their whole team didnā€™t play well so was a tad unfair to pick the fullback out like that a few times.

1 Like

I agree.
Shearer really picked on Christie, as if it was his fault they let in five goals.
For me he is a lazy pundit, and considering how much he gets paid, quite ignorant as well, especially about football outside the PL.

Oh come on. Christie was and is a woeful footballer. How he gets into that Ireland side over Matt Doherty is beyond me ā€“ I think itā€™s MON that needs a reality check here.

He might not be the best but the fact both Ireland and Fulham think he is good enough for they first team must mean he isnā€™t useless.
But itā€™s just the way Shearer made him the scapegoat, when Fulham were poor defensively, not just down to a single player.

It wouldnā€™t be the first time a manager disagreed with the consensus. Look at Wes Morgan, he lost it long ago ā€“ the only man left in the country who canā€™t see that is Claude Puel.

I just find it weird that Martin Oā€™Neill criticised Doherty despite him having a sublime time with Wolves, yet defends a player who is quite frankly stealing a living.

The point MON made that I agree with is that Shearer shredded him without knowing what instructions he was given by the manager. If he was told to stay forward and not to get back then heā€™s done exactly as his manager asked of him.

3 Likes

Shearer is a nob. For all his playing time, Iā€™d expect him to be more insightful.

I still maintain that the best combination of pundits is on ITV. Wright, Neville, Keane and Dixon (although Neville is overrated)

What cunt decided Huddersfield and Chelsea Leicester comes before our game???

1 Like