Manchester United

Whatever though it is great to see Manchester so boring these days.
In Ronaldo days they were quite devastating but with Moyes, LVG and Mourinho, the attraction to watch United is withering a bit.

1 Like

If Mourinho stays. along with his boring style of football and no trophies, all the plastic in Manchester will turn from red to light blue, because it is the biggest glory hunting city in Europe.

1 Like

If he goes, I wonder who’ll be their number 1 target? They might step on our toes in the manager search a bit

I’m not sure, LVG spent allot and finished 5th. Mourinho is on target for 82 points this season, which is a very good haul.

LVG was my favourite managerial appointment. Purely because during the World Cup, after he substituted one goalkeeper for another before a penalty shootout, United fans had orgasms and convinced themselves that he was clearly a genius and they were definitely going to win the treble the following season.

The reality was obviously a lot different :grin:

6 Likes

And we lost the next penalty shoot-out…good for the confidence of Cillessen at that point to get substituted for the shoot-out against Costa Rica and having another one againt Argentina.

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/976769024288804865

10 Likes

Taken from here, which is a great read

4 Likes

Imagine how much more disciplined this team would be if it had a prime Roy Keane as captain. Fuck it I’d take him as our next manager just to know our players that fuck up will get a proper bollocking.

2 Likes

Thank God for ghost writers. There’s no way the thick as pigshit Pique could string along sentences as coherent as that.

So what, it’s his second language. How many do you speak?

1 Like

That was a very interesting read, thanks for posting that!

@DavidHillier you do realise he speaks English right? And he is far from think as pigshit. What an ignorant comment lol

1 Like

I meant footballers in general, Will. What an ignorant comment for you to make.

3, thanks for asking

Me too.

English, Anger and Sarcasm.

6 Likes

Wait, that’s only 2 languages.

English and Scottish.

3 Likes

Didn’t sound like you meant footballers in general to me…

2 Likes

English, Hindi, Marathi, Konkani

4 you amateurs.

Spanish by end of year for sure. 5 then. Eat your hearts out.

4 more than Pique

Well seeing as we’re having a willy waving contest, 4 too :wink:

English, Norwegian, Welsh and Swedish :fu:

Could probably throw Danish in there too.

2 Likes