Manchester United

[quote=“Burgundy, post:141, topic:132”]
“But we live in a realistic world and part of our job is as well to rate the players we have inside the club. One of the values of our club is to give chances to players who deserve it.”
[/quote]And there lies the problem. Being too loyal to certain players who just haven’t cut the mustard over time.

Any other line of work and you’d really appreicate having a man like Arsene as your boss. But now currently as a stagnating manager, not ideal…

4 Likes

#Stoke hope to sign Manchester United defender Phil Jones

http://e1.365dm.com/16/08/16-9/20/phil-jones-manchester-united-season-2015-16_3770493.jpg?20160823095324

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/10548454/stoke-hope-to-sign-manchester-united-defender-phil-jones

Phil Jones is leaving. Wonder if Arsene still rates him.

You appreciate having him as a boss until you realize your colleagues are idiots and sucking wages out of the organization that could be put to better use, bringing you bigger bonuses and a chance to cash in on your stock options, then you get f*ing pissed.

1 Like

Clearly too ugly to play for us :wink:

1 Like

We chose Jenkinson after we didn’t get him, right?

Is he cheap? If not…then no, he doesn’t rate him.

LOL, sorry but that tickled me i had to laugh at this post!

Didn’t Ferguson say that Jones could be the best Manchester United player ever?

Then Mourinho dumps him. Ha.

Btw what does old red nose have to say about Mourinho? Haven’t heard his opinion on the matter.

2 Likes

Id take him over Johnny Evans!

1 Like

He showed the cunt to be a classy man :slight_smile:

Haha, you should read the comments on redcafe. According to them it’s just PR and all lies and he’s a cunt who wants to - and I quote - “suck them dry”. Because he is on a contract they offered him. What a bunch of cunts. :joy:

3 Likes

They all have been “mourinhated”.

See his Cuntship is at it again today with his ‘won’t deal with Wenger schtick’. I know it’s only over Phil Jones this time, but fuck sake.

Sigh. Fans are real cunts.
If you offer a contract, then take the hit with it if the move doesn’t work as you wish.

Mourinho & United fans deserve each other.

1 Like

I even want spurs to beat them when they play each other.

3 Likes

It will only take a period of them losing a few games and you will see the real Mourinho come to the fore front. I hope he loses it again like he did at Chelsea last season.

3 Likes

I’m sure Chelsea did in one or two windows even back then?

Mourinho blaming his players and the ref already is it?

:giroud:

1 Like