Manchester United

Lingard seems like a late bloomer to me, will never be world class but he’s definitely improving and although he won’t be starting every week may turn into a good solid player for United and you need those at any top club.

1 Like

Mourinho just can’t stand that Conte won the league with the same team who betrayed him the season before. That’s his problem with him.

1 Like

That must have riled Mourinho so much. Same bunch who were flirting relegation with Mourinho went on to win PL pretty easy the season next.

1 Like

Eden Hazard especially. José used to say “today we’re playing with 10” about him. Then as soon as Conte came in, “the rat” suddenly came to life again :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah, Hazard was terrible under Mourinho in the 2015/16 season.

My guy Rashford

https://twitter.com/Afro_tuga/status/951383676767625216

Lingard is a prat.

He is banging this tho.

Props.

1 Like

Props for what lol having dough is instant naan for most of these footballers.

Yeah but he cheated on her with this:

1 Like

Yeah being lauded for landing easy gold diggers.

1 Like

Can’t blame him, bigger T&A and screams filth

1 Like

Lads ffs if your gona post pics of good looking girls can you give a warning :joy: scrolling through this thread on my phone at lunch break in work and had to do a quick exit :joy:

Good news, neither is attractive–or did I miss the sarcasm?

3 Likes

I didn’t really get a chance to look tbf :joy: so just seen bikinis and quickly scrolled :joy:

Rather confused here too. Both are more chavvy than the girls you find outside a rave in Vallecas at 9 in the morning.

2 Likes

First one is attractive and I don’t judge personality based on looks. I’d much rather get to know the person first, honest. :sunglasses:

You guys are just sore losers.

:sunglasses:

4 Likes

First one looks like a user guide for cosmetic surgery.

4 Likes

Neither are my type either, to be honest.

2 Likes

As the saying goes, that’s why they make different flavors of ice cream.

While the first one isn’t ugly, I would think that a pro athlete could do better. Since I assume the point of posting some dickhead that plays for Manure girlfriend in a bikini is to impress us.