Manchester United

I remember the good old days of David Moyes when the united thread was full of laughter.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Parking the bus has now been upgraded to parking and clamping!! There is no getting past that shit right there!

2 Likes

After Man Utd sign a deal with Tinder, José sees what the fuss is about…

:joy: Outstanding

1 Like

6 Likes

Erm what?!

https://twitter.com/ESPNUK/status/895299979564208129

If that is the case why did they sign mourinho?

6 Likes

What? So why did they sign Lukaku and Fellaini? :hipster:

Add De Gea to that list, too.

1 Like

I’m afraid Matic is going to be exactly what they needed to give structure to the team.

3 Likes

Hate to admit it, but they looked dangerous yesterday. Matic is an awesome signing for them.

1 Like

Did they not play pretty well first game last season too?

1 Like

Yes they did

Think Mourhino said something along them lines as well in his press conference yesterday

1 Like

They did look impressive and Matic and Lukaku look like very strong additions but West Ham were shocking. Opposite of Leicester, no pressing, jogging, lacking physical challenges clearing the ball by about 2 yards or passing to United.

I’ll await some bigger challenges before crowing them champions.

6 Likes

Nail on the head there. Recognising they played really well and Matic and Lukaku look like good signings, but not rushing to judgment off the back of a match against a poor West Ham side.

1 Like

Didn’t City have an amazing start last season too? Like 6 wins in a row. Were playing great football. Then completely faded.

1 Like

We went 19 games without loosing a match last season

I hear all your points. But they had a hunger about them I havent seen since Fergie left. They were full blooded into every tackle and attacked with force.

Mourinho has his grip on this team for sure. They’ve cemented their cracks with Matic, Lukaku and the defender. Their last seasons signings have had a year to settle. Im willing to go out on a limb and say definite title challengers this season.

This is something that can’t be underestimated. Something we don’t show that often. Start of the 2nd half before the 1-2 from Leicester as latest example.

I don’t see it, it wasn’t like they pressed like Liverpool, Dortmund or even Leicester did yesterday. They simply steam rolled a very lethargic West Ham who haven’t had any intensity for some time now.

2 Likes