Manchester United

Yeah, but it only stops being a small cup if we win it. Otherwise it’s fucking tinpot.

12 Likes

If we’re taking non conventional favourite players it’s gotta be Kanu for me

The grass is always greener on the other side.

This man makes far too much sense.

1 Like

Sadly a stance too often taken in the game lately.

1 Like

I think it’s massively self-aggrandising to talk about coming to England and conquering when what he did specifically domestically was win the league cup and finish 6th. But this is Ibrahimovic were talking about, self-aggrandising doesn’t really do him justice haha

I got so tired and bored of Ibrahimovic. Far too much self-appreciation for one man. Glad it’s only been a short visit to these shores.

1 Like

Yeh he done ok, he was able to score goals which was impressive but at the same time he kinda did fuck all. Certainly a forgettable chapter in his career.

2 Likes

Post more, Dennis.

1 Like

It’s the very definition of a small cup.

But I’d also love to win it next year :mustafi:

2 Likes

It’s the only knock out competition you can win that qualifies you for the CL.
Apart from the CL, of course.

https://twitter.com/AaronMancz/status/883597577899397120

:arteta:

:joy:

12 Likes

3 Likes

lol at the last part!

9 Likes

Rooney used to kiss the badge of Everton then left to go to Man U and was paid more money to kiss their badge.
Lukaku leaves Everton to go to Man U and Rooney goes back to Everton.
He will now start kissing their badge again while saying, “always a blue, blah blah.”
He is a cheating, diving, greedy, mercenary footballer, who used to get preferential treatment from refs while swearing and verbally abusing them.

I hope the Everton supporter take this into consideration when he starts kissing their badge again.

To be fair. Rooney was an elite talent. For a player like that to spend his whole career at Everton would have been a waste of his talent. He wouldn’t have enjoyed the same success. You can still be ‘fan’ of your boyhood club and still chase success at the greater teams. There is nothing mercenary about that. It’s not always black and white.

5 Likes

[quote=“SDGooner, post:1001, topic:132, full:true”]

To be fair. Rooney was an elite talent. For a player like that to spend his whole career at Everton would have been a waste of his talent. He wouldn’t have enjoyed the same success. You can still be ‘fan’ of your boyhood club and still chase success at the greater teams. There is nothing mercenary about that. It’s not always black and white.
[/quote]I used to think the same until he cheated his way into stopping us in our record breaking undefeated run.

He and Ronaldo were the two biggest cheats in the PL and they gained a lot of points every season doing that. and he was certainly given preferential treatment from refs, as if playing for the biggest club, with the biggest spending manager, wasn’t enough of an advantage.

Good footballer, unpleasant personality.

1 Like

All of that is true, however on several occasions/repeatedly he kissed the Man United badge in matches against Everton, which makes him sound like a bit of a wanker now he’s giving it all this “I’ve been wearing Everton pyjamas for 13 years” shite.

2 Likes