Manchester United

They should just focus on the E.L. to gain access to the C.L.

Yeah that worked for Liverpool last season…

Mind you, there is no Sevilla this time.

1 Like

Indeed. So they will still be in the E.L. next season :wink:

Worth 60m though :wink:

And oh I was told Wenger is stupid to think Martial is a winger.
Where does he play throughout his United career?

1 Like

The wing

It was a rhetorical question dude :smile:

2 Likes

ha ffs :grimacing: I had just woken up when I read it so that’s my excuse :wink:

Can’t see it happening, but if it did i would find it awfully amusing. Imagine Rooney on £1m a week that is fucking disgusting money, and £140m for Manu for a player well past his best, if it was true and Rooney wanted to go i reckon manu would be mad not to sell, with that money though Maureen would be elated huh the checkbook manager will be able to buy his way to the title yet again, £100m put on Griezmann for a start

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/transfers/manchester-united-ready-to-sanction-wayne-rooneys-move-to-china-inside-the-next-month/ar-AAmm4n6?li=BBoPWjQ

No way is Rooney moving to China. It’s a Vardy gravy situation times a thousand.

1 Like

It is quite amusing that despite not having lost a League game in yonks, they did finally move out of 6th place today…only to be moved back down again by Liverpool hours later :wenger:

That top 6 though is so damn close now, two points between 5 clubs :cech:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Sorry for the double post but these are just too good :joy:

Manchester United and 6th place

14 Likes

Forever sixth, i wanna be forever sixth!

I love how there is always a moment or situation that can be perfectly described, by using a Simpsons scene :smiley: Shows what a brilliant show it truly was in it’s prime.

7 Likes

Fucking yes i lol’d in RL.

“There are a lot of good Belgian players in the national team who might be interested in playing in China,” the Italian World Cup winner said. “I’m looking for someone around 28, 29 years old. The regulations of the Chinese league have changed and although Fellaini was offered to us by his agent, I told them I was looking for other types.”

So you’re looking for actual footballers, is what you mean, Fabio? Smart man. :smiley:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3073536/tianjin-quanjian-turned-down-man-uniteds-marouane-fellaini-says-fabio-cannavaro

1 Like

Jammy cunts getting jammy again. Kevin Friend is an absolute pussy.

2 Likes

Type 6th into Twitter and look what the first result is :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Enjoy it whilst it lasts as we will be 6th soon.

1 Like