Manchester United

I could understand if they did this during the SAF era, but do this during the Mourinho era? :campbell::facepalm:

1 Like

Manchester United played a good game against us because Mourinho is good to prepare the big games, but they have more problems to solve if they want to finish into the top four.

1 Like

I disagree. man u were terrible. it’s only because we had a terrible team selection and even worse tactics that Man U had any semblance of “quality” in their game.

If the team selection and tactics were what they should have been we would have ripped them apart.

1 Like

Clear as day. Awful game from Wenger.

1 Like

Imagine going through all that effort to watch that game.

1 Like

I can only imagine what’s like to hike all the way up there to be handed that load of shite and told it’s “entertainment”.

While i agree with allot of fans, 2 or 3 seasons ago we would have lost that game, i wouldn’t chalk that upto progression of any kind.more like fucking lucky!

How easy is it to head count people in and out of a club tour? :confused:

It was quite easy to pull stunts like that for European away games (especially eastern Europe) until relatively recently though, even now you can walk right in and around many the stadiums without being questioned on the afternoon of matchday. Besiktas’ old ground being the classic example, but done it as recently as Dinamo Zagreb

It is in Manchester, so if it was locals doing the counting, perhaps they got confused when the numbers got into double figures.

2 Likes

Gotta love these stats

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/802945345667756032

Jose’s the special one alright :henry2:

8 Likes

Still impressive. 20 points and being in 6th is their worst season in almost 30 years. Fucking spoiled cunts.

1 Like

New managers = guaranteed winning though!!

2 Likes

I think (some) people who want Wenger out have acknowlegde there is a possiblity it can all go down the drain quickly too.

It’s almost a guarantee. Wenger isn’t some dark lord of the sith pulling all the strings and using the board as his puppets. If you hate Wenger’s tenure, then you hate the board. The board will hire our next manager. You have faith in them to hire some type of tactical genius all you football hipsters are pining for? Lol good luck with that :joy:

:sleeping:

4 Likes

So what is comes down is that we should just be happy with the stagnant, dull fase we are in?

Btw, if there is something that is not football hipster it’s calling for a manager’s head :laughing:. I think fans like yourself, and the obvious suspects here on the forum with their undying support of a (underperforming) manager, are the hipsters in football world.

Another very dominant performance. They’re not getting any luck at all right now, but they’re playing good football and they create more than enough chances in most of their games.

They probably should be ahead of Spurs and they certainly shouldn’t be 8 (!) points behind Arsenal.

Not at all. Just don’t expect the grass to be greener. The boards expectations obviously aren’t aligned with fans, so chances are a replacement manager won’t align either.

Mourinho is a testament to how fragile success is. We want to ensure we build upon not we have, as opposed to just finding a manager that plays the ‘in’ tactic and keeping our fingers crossed.

Personally I am on the fence with taking a chance on someone like Eddie Howe. Part of me really feels like he could be our guy, but then when I analyse it there are tons of question marks, which obviously we don’t want.

Stop bringing Arsenal in the conversation.

Just enjoy Jose being miserable for second season running :joy:

I want this to prolong & witness his press meltdown once again.
First half of last season gave me some of best pleasure.

7 Likes

Exactly trion.

Fuck United and that prick Mourinho. So so good watching them both fail yet again. They were so arrogant when he joined them and when they won their first two PL games which makes this all the more better. :joy:

6 Likes

They aren’t getting the points they deserve based on the matches, they have had a ridiculous amount of shots on target to goals ratio this season ( In a bad way). 8 points off 4th which is very concerning for them and enjoyable for us.

1 Like