Manchester United

I want him to stay for as long as he wants, as long as he doesn’t win anything, and finishes below fourth.

It’s great to watch both Man U, Mourinho and their supporters all blaming each other.

3 Likes

If we pulled out a mirale on saturday it would probably mean the end for them. They wouldn’t finish in the top 4.

Or, more likely, they’ll use us to turn their season around for a few weeks then go back to being even more dogshit than they are now.

3 Likes

We’re the fluffer of Premier League teams

This is why we must win.
Drawing with spurs wasn’t a great result, but at least they didn’t gain any points on us but this game is more important because I can’t stand Man U, Mourinho or their supporters, and if they win, it will give them the confidence to get back in the title race.

Its great united having a few leaue seasons, but just finishing above them and not landing titles is fuck all really.
In old school money since Fergie theres an FA cup between us.

1 Like

Hopefully knowing both sides need to win, it’s gonna be an open game. This thing should favour us.

They have Mourinho on their side.
He doesn’t do open.

If United needed to win by 7 goals against a big team in final game of season to survive relegation, he would still park the bus.

6 Likes

Wasnt so long ago he put 6 past us. More of a runaway bus that day.

No fear. we’ll win tomorrow.

0.2, or 1.2 scoreline :slight_smile:

Just read about Rooney :wilshere:

He got drunk at a wedding and papers are drawing comparisons to Gazza.

English press should be nuked. Such a waste of time.

1 Like

There is something really fucking rotten at that club (not just the fans players and manager lol) there is something so wrong with a club when one of their biggest names comes back completely drunk and the whole media have it all over their pages and from what i have seen no one from the club have taken him aside and given him an ear bashing or fined him or anything, it is almost as if you are a big player there they dont give two fucks on what is going on.

On the other hand though you have Schweinsteiger a complete professional and a genuinely decent guy and is loved by many being treated with utter contempt and basically is being kicked out of the club whilst shit is being thrown at him, they have treated him appallingly…something really badly stinks there!

1 Like

And you can add that manager cunt’s treatment of Shaw and Smalling and Mkhi to that. What a laughing stock, all of it. Now let’s go and rub the cunts’ noses in it tomorrow. COYG!:wenger:

2 Likes

Are you really expecting “EXCLUSIVELY IN THE SUN - JOSE TAKES WAYNE ASIDE AND GIVES HIM A RIGHT EARFUL”?

Someone will have a word I’m sure but him having a few beers at the hotel on international duty really isn’t going to be a dealbreaker for United. I doubt Jack Wilshere is on the prune juice every time he’s pictured in a nightclub. Did anyone think Rooney was a kale and yoga kind of player? The guy is definitely a double egg and chips man and definitely going to be one of those 20 stone ex-footballer types.

8 Likes

:joy:

This is actually hilarious :smile:

“According to reports” he was up until 5am getting hammered at a stranger’s wedding. I’m not moralistic about this kind of stuff, but that’s barely normal behaviour for your average person, let alone ‘an elite athlete’.

If it’s all true then he should be embarrassed.

1 Like

The ‘totally worth 60m’ Martial has been proper average this season.
How long should it take a 60m pound player to show his worth?

Much more established world class players have looked worse under Mourinho.

He’s 20 years old, lol, and he already showed his worth last season. That’s the thing about signing a player at 20 years old, the investment is much more palatable, if he stays for 12 years the investment spread out over that time is nothing.

Stop Trion so hard buddy.

1 Like