Manchester United

9 Likes

I’m sure Man U supporters are impressed with Mourinho breaking their transfer record on one of the best midfielders in Europe, buying one of the best strikers in Europe, and one of the best wingers to go with players like Mata, Martial, Rashford, Depay etc,just for them all to sit in a big bus.

Fucken’ shithouses.

2 Likes

Mkhitaryan, Schweinsteiger shunted for Lingard & Felliani.

Classic Mourinho.

1 Like

Can we have Martial please?

Klopp and Conte are doing far better under either the same or worse
circumstances. If I read another post claiming how much worse Jose has
here after spending 90M on one player, I’m going to have to tell you to
feck off.

Haha, dudes got a point.

1 Like

12 Likes

next up for united is man city haha come on pep put jose out off his misery on Wednesday night

1 Like

This is hilarious https://www.reddit.com/r/reddevils/comments/58zlgp/6_points_off_top/

reddit football fans might literally be the worst people on the internet

:giroud:

3 Likes

They lost Bailly for months down to ligament injury.

Good news for our game against them next month

4 Likes

This might be very significant, he has been one of few solid pillars in their team.

2 Likes

Frimpong retweeted…haha.

Man, I wish Frimpong was any good. Banter would have been amazing.

5 Likes

Incredible if what he said against Conte, about riling up the fans after the 4-0, is true. What an incredible fucking cunt.

Still fear for our game against them though. At Old Trafford, he can play his trick because we like possesion, sigh…:sweat:.

2 Likes

what did he say?

Something like it was humilitiating for them too rile up the fans after the 4-0 and Conte shouldn’t have done that.

Yeah just seen it

Mourinho, talking in Italian, whispered to Conte at the final whistle: “It’s just my opinion, but don’t do that at 4-0. You can at 1-0, but at 4-0 it’s humiliation.

hahahahahahaha suck it prick! :joy:

5 Likes