Manchester City

Picked them from the beginning and they look like they could do a Chelsea of a few years ago, just galloping away from the competition by January. Pep is already making a difference and Sterling stepping up, De Bruyne performances matching his footballing ability and intelligence, and Aguero isnā€™t even playing.

Scored some sexy sexy goals today. De Bruyne and Sterling are just mesmerising and Iheanacho is looking real player.

Playing some real scintillating stuff, and when I see Pep and Mikel in the dugout I canā€™t help but feel jealous.

Right or wrong, I feel if our club was being run properly, they would both be in the Emirates dugout instead of the Etihad one, but it is City who are being run properly.

1 Like

They do what Barcellona did: thrash every opponent. They are gonna walk the league.

De Bruyne is gonna run away with Player of the year award in PL.

2 Likes

No Theo is a better player than KDB.

4 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE

KDB is one of the best players in this league. Such a class player. He was immense on Saturday

2 Likes

Donā€™t make me @ you with all the stupid emo shit you say.

2 Likes

Donā€™t praise KDB please. A4tt is much better at judging players than all of you are.

Nice to see you guys are finally coming around.

1 Like

FTFY

I really like KDB, one of those really great players that doesnā€™t seem to come across as a tosser. Pep is really bringing out the best in Sterling though and as much as KDB was good yesterday, seeing Sterling dribbling past 2, 3, even 4 players at a time with great footwork was mesmerising. I really thought he was headed on a stale path during last season and a woeful England campaign in the Euros.

Pep has his team playing his way already, quite scary itā€™s happening so early. In the past, they were just a team full of mercenaries playing off of their talent but when Guardiola is involved, they are a bunch of mercenary, shithousing superstars. Iā€™m not jealous one bit :sanchez2:
Seriously, he has brought whatever dormant soul they had in them and now truly yielding what is to be expected from a super-star team.

1 Like

Nolito is an idiotā€¦ 4-0 up and he gets dragged into a mini fight that ends with him making the headbutt motion and be sent off :joy:

KDB will win the POTY easly. He is a great player, mobile, capable to play into many different positions, is an hard worker. Great deal by City to sign him and the confirm which Mourinho isnā€™t capable to recognize the talent but wants only end products.

1 Like

Iā€™d put him just behind AgĆ¼ero tbh. If Ɩzil could add regular goals like KDB does he could be just as good IMO

Thatā€™s a big IF though considering how frustrating Ɩzil is when it comes to having a pop at goal & how clinical De Bruyne can be when heā€™s in and around it.

1 Like

:joy::joy: His response when asked if City can win the quadruple.
https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/u4x4.mp4

3 Likes

IMO, Ozil is just as good. He definitely has fewer goals in him but he is the better player for unlocking a packed defense and is more tactically versatile in possession, can drop deeper and facilitate the build up when necessary, etc. Ozilā€™s football brain is on that truly special level, like Iniesta.

1 Like

Mesutā€™s downfall in that regard will be that heā€™s too dependent on the rest of the team to make best use of his abilities, while someone like KDB is really good on his own to draw the spotlight on him while he still offers some great support to the rest of his team.

5 Likes

Well the good news is that after a handful of games it looks like there is only City to beat for the title The bad news is that they look unstoppable !
Arsenal looking good for an also ran position and that vital ( for the bank balance ) Cl Spot !
We should allready have one eye on the FA Cup as it represents our best chance of a trophy this term !