Manchester City

This is great news for my FPL team as I have Jesus in it and haven’t been able to figure out how to get him out of my team for someone else.

Yeah I also think if you have 2 great striker options and lose one, it hurts and adds further risk regardless. Having Jesus definitely eases the blow, but Aguero is still a special player.

Switch him for Morata who is cheaper.

That’s what I was going to do but I think I’ll give it another week now

2 months? That’s a lot of time. But they have Gabriel Jesus so no problem for them.

I’ve already got Morata and Vardy in my team. I was thinking about switching him for Lacazette but I just don’t think we’re strong enough going forward and Laca never gets to finish a game.

1 Like

It’s just the initial estimation, could be less after they assess him.

1 Like

Ahhh fair play, should have considered that you might have him lol. I’d go for a cheaper striker and bring in someone like Hazard, as you already have a fair amount of fire power up top

1 Like
2 Likes

Jesus christ you’re injured Mendy mate, we get it.

3 Likes

Oh he’s not finished yet…

2 Likes

I wish I didn’t knew about selfie sticks. I would have wonder whether Jese got up his bed to click that picture.

What is that hat

I think it’s cool how him and Batshauyi interact with fans via Twitter, it’s just a nice touch

1 Like

I don’t find men who beat women “fit” to have their opinions taken seriously. But hey ho.

3 Likes

Yeah, because you have to dress like a person who goes to a pub :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some downright horrible ‘Yer Da’ opinions from a lot of the senior contingent in the media. It all comes off as a holier than thou haughty taughtyness which in turn, makes them all look completely moronic and question why on earth they get paid for their opinions.

3 Likes

Yep its international week alright.

1 Like

Slow news day obviously.

6e8afd6d6a30d11b8581db6893232a3f9b179756d5e5d2e498de26fdaf7cbe8b

4 Likes