Manchester City - Arsenal (Premier League)

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/810552318928228353

I don’t get it. How could you drop physically, when we didn’t have to run a lot in the first half, as City were piss poor?

I’ve predicted comfortable wins many other times and it happened. What’s the problem? I’m an optimistic person.

So you think we are still gonna win the league?

Let’s see. It’s still December.

Oh dear.

1 Like

I think it is better to focus on our usual 4th spot battle, tbf. We are closer to Tottenham and Manure than Chelsea.

Another shit performance, just like Everton we basically created fuck all, and this was against a useless City defence too.

Can barely muster anger at the result, just resignation.

Did say I might tag @GunnerGirl at the end of the season when we failed to challenge, but hey, why wait?

3 Likes

@GunnerGirl I’m like you, but c’mon, in your opinion we can win this league with Chelsea without any european competition and with 9 points over us?

You guys really need to relax

It doesn’t matter what players you put into this team, the soft mentality of these players to drop the ball when it matters the most always happens. That soft underbelly and lack of responsibility comes down from the manager.

We were never in the title race truly, we were just pretenders like we’ve been for years. And in usual soft fashion, we’ll turn it on and go on a run for top 4 when the pressure is off.

3 Likes

Title isn’t gone until lets say Chelsea are 9 points clear in March. Then I’ll admit it.

Apart the manager, we need to talk about the players. Cech not good enough today, he lost many balls because his feet are like two stones, Bellerìn totally confused and out of the game, Monreal game by game is showing how he needs to be rested instead of Kieran Gibbs, Coquelin thinks to be the new Cesc Fabregas with useless slaloms and fake laser pass, Xhaka too slow, Walcott out of the game apart the goal, Lady Lazy Ozil. Only Alexis tried to fight and to react. He needs and deserves something better than that.

3 Likes

It’s gone. Title winning teams lose a handful of times max. We’ve lost twice in a week. If Chelsea are the team that’s going to win the title this season they aren’t dropping a nine point lead in a hurry.

Lol no it won’t be. Chelsea will drop some points we’ll be 5 back or so going into Stamford bridge. We’ll all be hopeful we can take 3 points and get back into it. And then they’ll rip your heart out and step on it…again.

1 Like

Ooh to be a Gooner.

1 Like

This is a big reason why we are at a disadvantage in matches like this.

1 Like

We won’t all be hopeful, even if we flat track bully our next 6 opponents in the lead up to Stamford Bridge some of us know whats going to eventuate at Stamford Bridge.

Well its over b4 Christmas this year . Think il pass on boxing day and just chill. FaCup here we come.

lkay Gündogan ‏@IlkayGuendogan 2h

PS: Don’t worry - I’m still alive :wink: #MCIARS

LOL. Even he is taking the piss out of the shirts they walked out in

2 Likes

Did not watch the game, seems like it was a bad game for us.