Manchester City - Arsenal (Premier League)

There is no enjoying this bollocks.

3 Likes

Can’t do anything but look at Wenger. Interested to see the presser, but at the same time the volume of games he has managed I bet this doesn’t phase him.

I said earlier in the week 1 loss doesn’t make a damn bit of difference, the mark of a champion is how you respond. But wow, we really didn’t respond.

It’s the hope that kills you. So always nice to get rid of that before Christmas :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Genuinely devastated but will be the last time this season.

It’s all done and dusted now and tbh we’ve not been playing well enough to sustain a title run. Wengers a fucking clown and I hope he gets feline aids.

How is that a positive? :joy:

Wonder what Wenger said to them at half time, it must have been some sort of team talk. Anyways I’m just praying its 23 more matches + FA cup until we see the back of him and can get a fresh start.

I don’t wish to single out people but…

(16:54:51) (gunnergirl): what did i tell you? we have a great chance of winning the league

Twice this week you’ve jinxed us with saying that :gunnersaurus:

Now you can see why nobody was getting carried away, it’s so sad how we know we’re going to collapse at some point, every season. It’s incredible really.

11 Likes

Thanks @GunnerGirl. You’re Topo. Show your true colours!

And behind on goal difference. Some people didnt get the Everton result at all.
Those of us who did got stick for it. Basically in a week Chelsea showed their mentality and pedigree and weve shown ours.

Same old, same old. 6 points tossed away from winning positions in 5 days.
Never mind, the players can go out to a champagne bar and take selfies, to show us how much it means to them.
6th place here we come.

Embarrassing :see_no_evil:

Twice she predicted a comfortable win.

To many times games get asessed on paper and stats with our fans.
We dont factor in enough about game management and lack of charactor that prevails through this club.
Two years ive said this and im repeating it again, Arsenal under Wenger for a decade now dont do EXPECTATION.

Something like “you know that pressing you lot were doing, let’s stop that, oh and don’t bother with that defending malarkey either”

Just gotta win that “finish in top 4 to not win the champions league” trophy now. Exciting times ahead.

3 Likes

I’m sure we’ve seen Arsenal throw away more games than any other team in the world.

Just sick to death with this club. What hurts even more is the way we look so good in certain moments and then descend into this horrific shit show, giving the ball away at every opportunity and failing to control anything at any time. Then we seem to have attacks again in the last few minutes again, which just continues the pain.

It’s like this team was a curse.

2 Likes

What’s wrong with that. She’s clearly a very optimistic person. Not illegal you know?

1 Like

Hey!

Remember that time we lost 3-2 to the United reserves?

Christ we’re pathetic.

All of our players are knicking a living.

2 Likes

This will be the week we’ll look back to at the end of the season. Threw away 6 points while everyone else (that matters) won. And we’re not even struggling with injuries…

4 Likes

We lost six points in five days because of same mistakes.

Arsène isn’t capable to read the game, and we lost because of him and this mistake. I don’t understand why Monreal is still on the XI despite his poor performances, why Granit Xhaka (not capable to play the away games because too slow) and Coquelin are totally different to play togheter but play every games, why Ozil is immune to be substituted despite his poor performance and his not capacity to press and reconquer the ball during situations like these at Etihad, why Iwobi on the left.

Our performance on midfield (including Mesut) has been horrible. A midfield not capable to keep the ball, not capable to fight for the possession, not capable to dribble the first pressing, not capable to conquer the second balls, not capable to help the defense and to force the others to not occupy the space and to press up.

11 Likes

Really well highlighted post that Maxi.