Manchester City - Arsenal (Premier League)

Haha, stuff of dreams this line up. No chance though.

2 Likes

We can actually win this especially if City go for 3 at the back and throw people forward but my moneys on a score draw with Giroud coming off the bench on 70 mins to score the equaliser. The pressures off after Chelsea won the league and we dont freeze collectively as we do at OT which might also help.

Please Arsenal, ā€œdo or dieā€ game. We canā€™t afford another slip.

Nothing less than a win would make me happy. Not even a draw, we NEED to win here.

5 Likes

We really have to win this, and so do Man City.
Whoever loses this will have seen nearly all the other top clubs gain six points while they will have got none.
Iā€™m going 2-2.
Not the best result, but at least we stop one of our main rivals from gaining any points on us.

Feel like every season Arsenal has a ton of doe or die must-win games haha.

Shame it always ends up like that.

1 Like

You know, itā€™s Arsenal we are talking about :poldi: :santi:

Just woke up. I had a dreamā€¦ no seriously i did. Coq scored a 78th minute winner. Bellerin did come back home with me though, so perhaps you shouldnā€™t trust it too much.

I am actually well optimistic today. Weā€™re gonna do it!

2 Likes

I have a properly good feeling about today. Obviously these good feelings have let me down recently so naturally itā€™s slowly turning to a bad feeling.

Hmm.

2 Likes

I think the latter has more chance today.

1 Like

So who else thinks Sanchez might score a hattrick today?

1 Like

Bellerin coming home with me? Result. From his snapchat Iā€™m pretty sure he is singleā€¦

But seriously, they havenā€™t beaten us in ages, be positive.

1 Like

Cā€™mon Arsenal!

2 Likes

I would imagine Guardiola is the more nervous of the two managers.
They are at home and are under more pressure to win, also they have two of the best players missing and their recent form has been poor.

2 Likes

Start making some moves then before a pair of golden retrievers take your spot.

on topic, nervous as fk, it would be so typical if we lose this game and then go on some unbeaten streak afterwards. I also think as Invincible said, that Pep is under far more pressure (and he should be, he should be topping the league Chelsea style seen to the names and money). I just want Ɩzil and Sanchez to be in it today, focused and hungry.

2 Likes

Agree, would be so Arsenal to lose this. Like when we lost to United last season when they had the ball boy and waiter playing.

On paper though, we have this, just hope this paper version of Sanchez and Ɩzil turn up!

3 Likes

No chance of an arsenal win.

9 points behind and only 4 points ahead of united after this gameā€¦ and may be just one point ahead of spurs.

Think they will score 2 early goals and match will be finished right there and then.

I think Iā€™ll give the game a miss then

2 Likes

We should just retire the team :wink:

I reckon Spanish Brian will chime in with an anti Coquelin message if we lose.

1 Like