Manchester City - Arsenal (Premier League)

Don’t know american slang, you cowboy :slight_smile:

Yippie Kay Yay Mother Fucker

2 Likes

No Aguero
No Fernandinho and now
No Gundogan.

3 of their best players out. Don’t lose this you cunts.

1 Like

City are there for the taking. Massive game after the Everton defeat. Win this and we are back on track; lose then it becomes a bit of a uphill struggle.

1 Like

Don’t think either side can afford to lose, or will lose, but a draw suits Chelsea down to the ground, have they won 10 in a row now? including wins against Tottenham and City in that stretch. Pretty ominous, albeit it’s December.

I don’t feel well about this match, however most of the advantages point to us winning. No Fernandinho, Aguero, and now Gundogan is out. Their side is really weak tbh and their defense is so bad it’s almost laughable. Pep hardly has been dominant over Wenger even considering he’s had a massively better side each time they’ve met. We’ve got a good record away against City at the Etihad as well.

I still just get a gut feeling we’ll fuck it up though and make them look good as opposed to kicking the shit out of them when their down, as we should have done to Everton. Anyways here’s the lineup I’d go with.

-----------------------Cech--------------------
Bellerin—Holding—Kosh—Nacho
---------Coquelin---------Xhaka----------
Walcott------------Özil-------------Iwobi
---------------------Sanchez------------------

After taking the lead against Everton, then losing it, I can s 3-0 win for $hitty. Pep has Wengers number.
Normal service resumed.

1 Like

Yes, 10 in a row, including those two wins and the 4-0 demolition of United.

1 Like

Competitive league though they have conceded 2 goals in the 10 game stretch to be fair.

1 Like

But we have City number :slight_smile:

I was about to say, we actually have a decent record against them don’t we? Better than we have against the other top 4/5 clubs in the league.

These midweek games felt wrong beforehand, and couldn’t have gone worse. We lost, everyone else won. But somehow I feel pretty confident about Sunday’s game. We might just win this one.

3 Likes

Yeah pretty good. Last season we won at home and got a draw at their place. The season before that it was the reverse, won in Manchester, drew at home. 4 out of 6 points v them both seasons is pretty good going I think. We’ll just forget about that crazy 6-3 game a few years ago :laughing:

2 Likes

They haven’t beaten us in the league since december 2013.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/12/14/article-0-1A19F6E900000578-931_634x451.jpg

2 Likes

All we need is a late niggle on KDB and we will be set…please KDB (i will never wish a massive injury) can you just have a dead leg a strained thigh or a frozen muscle or something for our match, you can come back next week…thanking you in advance!

1 Like

Martin Atkinson appointed as referee for the match

If we cant beat City when they are missing Aguero, Kompany, Fernandinho and Gundogan… then we really are not worthy of challenging for the title.

6 Likes

Meh KDB isn’t that good. Can’t even take a corner properly :wink:

2 Likes

Fuckkkkkk! 2-0 to City :frowning:

I vote for Gibbs instead of Monreal and Elneny instead of Coquelin.

1 Like

Francis has been one of the two or three best players in the squad the last few games. Why?

2 Likes