Man Utd vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Oh no doubt, my food fixated friend, I just hope there’s some sort of plan other than: “I’ve got PTSD from recent times at Old Trafford/vs. Mourinho so I’m going to put what to me seems like a conservative lineup”.

1 Like

Other than a NLD, this is the next most important fixture.
I want us to outplay them and importantly outscore them.
Win 1-4 and put a size 12 boot up Maureen’s stupid fat ass.

1 Like

Worried about being completely outplayed in central midfield and their attack carving us open. Not confident for this.

Was confident until I just saw the line ups. Slightly worried now :frowning:

Ramsey and Jenkinson are our weak links.

1 Like

Elneny and Coquelin is an uninspiring pivot.

The inclusion of Ramsey was inevitable at some point Wenger can’t consistently disappoint his chosen ones.

Jenison is either gonna have a stormer or get rinsed.

Hoping for the best today.

Streams and links galore people., including foreign language, HD, Sopcast and Ace Player links.

No MDC?

Click “Matchday Chat” link at the top.

1 Like

also to get in to that MDC just put in a username no password

1 Like

http://www.navixsport.com/m/sport.php?id=2244

For mobiles and tablet
It works

It doesn’t work. I click on my options->Matchday chat.

I can’t get in either.

Don’t do that. Just scroll to the top of OA. And where it says HOME - MUSEUM - MATCHDAY CHAT - BIRTHDAYS.

Click MDC there. It’s different.

2 Likes

I can see there being a sending off in this game.

1 Like

Fuck this Arsenal team they fucking suck. I’ve never been a fan of Elneny/Coq in midfield together and this is just shocking how terrible that combo is. We can’t even make a pass to our midfield players because their lack of technical ability, and when they do get the ball in space they can’t pick out a forward pass to save their lives. Sanchez is having to drop all the way back alongside those two terribads. Even with that weakened united team their front four has loads more technical ability than the shit we’ve put out there today. Ramsey is trash a complete waste on the left.

At half we need to sub off Ramsey and bring on Giroud that would start to reverse the shitness. Probably take off Elneny for Xhaka as well.

They will come out and trounce us in the second half. It will finish 2 - nil to United. We are playing with low intensity and deserve to be fucked by Mourinho yet again with this shower of shit Arsenal are serving up right now.

2 Likes

For those who missed it, MDC is up!

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/

Join us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coquelin, Elneny and Ramsey together isn’t pretty.

2 Likes

WTF Wenger get the fucking subs on break up their fucking game!!! Jesus fuck I can’t fucking take it fuck the 70th minute subs. Incompetence.

Almost feel relieved that goal came. The tension was absolutely killing me.

Regroup, subs, let’s salvage this shit show lads!

2 Likes