Man Utd vs Arsenal (Premier League)

“Fuck you! I’m Arsene Wenger!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCYOcETY5sM

.#Obsessed

It kills him that the person he hates has more respect than him :joy::joy: suck it up

1 Like

Jose Mourinho: “I think Mr. Wenger has respect from others. I don’t think I have. My last league title was 18 months ago, not 18 years ago.”

What an utter utter pleb. Wenger has absolutely rustled him hasn’t he :smile:

It’s like Arsene smashed his daughters back doors in or something.

8 Likes

Lol! What a prick! Obsessed!

haha the cunt has an inferiority complex the size of America’s shame.

5 Likes

NLD in the u23’s today:

Scenes! We actually won an NLD in the league :open_mouth:

1 Like

Probably did you know?

It sucks not to have Hector and Santi, but Arsenal have to come together and get a win or the November swoon will be asked every day leading up to PSG and perhaps after.

ManUnited isn’t great, we know this, and while I have confidence in this Arsenal team, a stumble at home to Tottenham and two weeks off to refresh and be ready is the key.

Don’t GIVE THEM TOO MUCH RESPECT! Take the game to them!

Dear Ms. Karma:

Sincerely,

LFS-Forward.

2 Likes

Even the Chelsea fans are laughing at him lol

1 Like

My God some of the defending in that match.

Ashley Young’s goals are class tbf.

Hope we fucking maul them tomorrow.

1 Like

Debuchy? lol

2 Likes

Getting super pumped for this. Fuck all the jynxes and curses and all that shit. 0-5 to Arsenal is my guess.

3 Likes

Mourinho is obsessed by Wenger yet it was Mourinho that called Wenger a “voyeur.”

His obsession borders on the insane.
The fact that Wenger usually ignores all this, just makes Mourinho look like a petulant child.

Please beat them.

2 Likes

Maitland-Niles will be in the squad tomorrow. May even start at right back.

Anyone able to refresh my memory as to what this guy is capable of? Playstyle etc.

@AbouCuellar ?

they have a very poor back four, if shaw doesnt play. Arsenal should get something out of it… but having said that we had even better chance last year and we fucked it up 3-2.

He played RB against Nottingham Forest and centre mid against Reading.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfu-HdZvB8g

1 Like

Thank you my friend.

Niles impressed me in the League Cup, but could be a suicide to play at Old Trafford with a young boy into a new role.