Man Utd vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Yeah because Bould is clearly a tactical genius…

Doesn’t have to be striker imho. Reus, Draxler, etc. or someone like that… I am not up on my scouting like I was during the summer so I am sure there are 5-10 other names… yes, they would cost a lot. But we could have sold a few and maybe foregone a purchase to reprioritize the resources.

That’s seems to be the general idea and justification. This team can’t be improved, because there are no players out there who can improve us or are to expensive…

Always the case when we failed to sign a top quality striker or a top quality wide player in the Summer, the Perez signing seems like a stop gap waste of time signing as cover for Welbeck.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s a fair assessment just yet given he has a chunk of time out with an unlucky injury. He could have been absolutely vital for us these past few weeks!

Not saying he can’t be an important squad player and yeah we haven’t see a great deal of him but from what we have seen you wouldn’t be expecting him to be a world class striker or Winger we are in need of.

Well we’ve seen hardly anything of Perez. And in that limited time he’s actually been scoring and assisting goals, whilst linking up fairly well with his team mates. I don’t know what evidence we have to either write him off or say he’ll be good enough. He’s mostly an unknown entity at the moment. Irrelevant while injured too.

Well, 6 apps | 2 goals | 3 assists. Not a bad return for what little time he was given.

Yeah I suppose I have to reserve Judgment for now then but considering he’s 28 and only had 1 quality season in his career this it seems unlikely. As for the goals and assists just take a look at the opposition they have come against ? I mean Ox has 5 goals and 4 assists this season.

He would sort the defence out if he was allowed ,but he isnt and I know he doesnt take any training sessions .
So I wonder what he does ,Vik Akers does the subs I think ,he and Wenger dont talk much at all and the body language is awful .

1 Like

Making things up now, are we?

No, not really. We either don’t have enough money or the players out there are not good enough to be improvements on our current squad.

Okay I thought you meant something else.

When the squad was announced you could predict what would happen. we have zero creativity in the middle when Coq and Elneny start. wtf is that all about?

And Ramsey on the left, in which universe of pure insanity is that a good idea!?!

So fucking sick of Wenger’s team picks and stupid late subs when it’s clear even to a blind mute that changes were needed MUCH EARLIER!

3 Likes

Yes, its up there with that back 4

At least we tested them last season and didnt wait until the 89th minute to get a shot on target

I,ve managed about 60 minutes + motd west ham match JAkey. I just can,t seem to get motivated. I just wish they,d give the French c*** a 10 year contract so they look real prices when they have to sack him.