Malcom (Filipe Silva de Oliveira)

YOU KNOW I SPEAK THE TRUTH

1 Like

SOMETIMES WE DON’T WANT THE TRUTH.

SOMETIMES WE WANT TO BE HAPPY FOR A BRIEF MOMENT BUT YOU JUST FUCKING RUINED IT.

THANKS CRISTO THANKS A LOT

6 Likes

Don’t press Shift while typing.

We got him!

Says who? What’s your source? I can’t see anything anywhere

For some reason I read this in the Genesis voice from Preacher

I was joking :hipster:

Surely he won’t be signed before the Alexis situation is resolved.

1 Like

I thought it was the other way around, that Alexis was not allowed to leave until we had a suitable replacement from what Wenger was saying.

wow, this shit is going dowwwnnn. I told you guys Milinstat doesn’t fuck around! He’s getting shit doneeeee!!! Woohoo!

1 Like

Yeah this has got his name written all over it. He had Malcom lined up for Dortmund last year.

And despite the rumours, apparently Spurs haven’t actually made any attempt to sign him.

3 Likes

Why are you fan girling Milinstat so hard?

Because since he’s come here I see major changes in the way we are doing our transfer business…INSTANTLY. I’m a big fan of buying young budding talent because that’s the only way we are gonna compete as a club, ya know going the BVB route.

It makes so much sense for us to adopt that mode of business. We can do what Dortmund did/does on steroids because we actually have a lot of money. Not 500m to rebuild a squad in two transfer windows mind you, but we have the type of money to buy a guy for 30m like Malcom who people aren’t aware of yet that could turn into a Dembele and turn into a 100m player in a season or two. Milinstat has a track record of doing this. He could really turn us into the force we know we could be.

8 Likes

That’s true, We should have done that ages ago.

We kinda were, Wenger was actually good at it to begin with but something happened and all of a sudden targets he used to identify he would be indecisive on or dithered on maybe he lost his confidence or whatever i dunno what the fuck happened but Wenger used to do it then for some odd reason has done it poorly recently.

Besides Trion, if you are a fan of Wenger and want him to be put in the best possible position to help us compete and god forbid win another title here before his time is up, Mislintat puts us in the best poisition we can possibly be in. I love Wenger more than anyone and even I have to admit he has been his own worst enemy with the teams he’s built and the opportunities he’s had in the transfer market that he passes on. And for those who don’t think Wenger can do it no matter what squad he’s got I understand, but he doesn’t give up on his contracts and we don’t have a board willing to fire him. In light of all of that, I have to give credit to Gazidis for finally doing something different, better late than never I guess.

Can’t believe you’re actually sticking to your new year’s resolution to be less of a troll. Your posts are actually a lot better :grin:

5 Likes

:rofl: It’s not as fun, but Burgundy actually liked one of my posts and he pretty much hates me, so yeah I can see what you’re saying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:arteta: it’s so true, keep up the good work @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

would actually be great if we cannot get Martial to get Pavon, he looks pretty damn good too, Pavon and Malcom on the flanks with Lacazette with Ozil Behind (if still here) could be looking pretty lethal.

1 Like