Malcom (Filipe Silva de Oliveira)

In his mouth

4 Likes
1 Like

If there’s any manager I trust to coach over shooting out of a player it’s good old Arsene

1 Like

Another meeting? Get the deal done FFS!

So then we’ll have a player with Townsend lite shot selection not shooting at all. What’s he good at then?

1 Like

that is a load of shit to be honest, he doesnt seem goalshy at all looking at his skillset and seems to turn defenders inside out a lot with his trickery. If we get him we have to just wait and see how he is. Everyone has an opinion of every footballer but his seems a bit too harsh. Some of the goals he has scored are absolutely top class.

1 Like

If we do sign him the only issue I’ll have with it is people thinking that he has to come in and replicate the contribution of Sanchez right away, despite the fee I would see this as one for the future with regard to top tier contribution since he’s just so raw and needs polishing.

If he settles and takes to the league like a duck to water then great as he is clearly hugely talented, however, if not quite he should be regarded as a work in progress which is why we should be looking to also sign the likes of Mahrez too.

4 Likes

True. We will be patching a hole, when we really need to rebuild and think over the structure.

This has always been Wenger’s problem.
He has never replaced a top quality outgoing player with one of a similar qualities.
It’s always on the cheap with a player with potential, or an older player who no one else wants.

Yeah, clearly with Sanchez going and possibly Özil too the club will be in a period of transition, potentially losing two world class players is a hammer blow.

Ideally we would sign someone who is on the cusp of being world class like Fekir and someone with the potential to be like Malcom, however, that kind of foresight is beyond Wenger now. But you never know considering the rumours that Mavropanos was signed without his knowledge, which I’m not quite buying but one can hope.

2 Likes

Congratulations, you’ve managed to find the logical flaw in a joke.

2 Likes

Yay, so what do I win?

1 Like

Dick herpes, courtesy of Jakey

3 Likes

My ire

1 Like

Ire is clearly a metaphor for cock.

2 Likes

Ornstein…

4 Likes

It’s real!

1 Like

I’M FEELING 'ORNY

ORNSTEINNNNNNNN

1 Like

The truth has spoken!

Man… he cost us 50m…
It makes sense to have high expectations…

Because of Wenger or not, I am a bit disappointed on him.

Never heard of this Malcom guy though.

1 Like