Lucas Torreira (signed, closed)

For 30m that sounds fairly cheap for a player that is quite highly rated.

I don’t know much about him, is he more of a prospect than a first team regular?

1 Like

Fair play to Arsenal. Paying €30m for a guy with a €25m release clause after we were burned so badly by only bidding £1 over the release clause last time.

Lesson learned, big progress :clap:

12 Likes

WE GO HARD BABY FUCK YEAH

5mil goes to the agent

giphy

1 Like

Nah he’ll be first team regular if we sign him.

1 Like

By 30 june? Can we do it this week? Thanks.

I don’t want to get my hopes up just yet but I’ve already preplanned buying a Torreira away shirt!

Didn’t Sampdoria prefer 30M Euro over a long period as opposed to the 25M Euro r/c? It’s possibly a sum we would have quibbled over in the past. Just hoping we follow through in a proactive way now the path looks clear. Only ourselves to blame if this somehow backfires.

3 Likes
1 Like

Cant get hyped before Orny returns from his Bahamas holiday.

3 Likes

Not a single concrete source has reported our interest in him. I can’t see us signing him to be honest with you.

2 Likes

Buzzkill… Pffft…!

Di Marzio?

2 Likes

Yeah Di Marzio is Ornstein levels of concrete interest no?

Actual buzzing that we are signing the best young midfielder in Italy!!

More buzzing for @titou14 tho as this is his guy haha. He’s been posting about him for ages

Wasn’t aware that he’d reported - so there must be an element of truth in it somehow but I’m still not optimistic.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/moleyfootball/status/1005542720461524994

Happening.

11 Likes

Is he better than this guy?

1 Like

Yes is he even a DM/CM aswell?

I thought he was a #10 / winger?

I don’t know, I thought he was a CM who could play as a DM and AM as well. I asked because of your signature. Haven’t seen much of both of these players but noticed the hype around Milinkovic-Savic.

I did a quick comparison for the first time. I’m usually not a big fan of stats comparisons but thought it would be interesting to compare these two with Xhaka. Here you go:

Haha I’m not Serbian. There my team in the World Cup on OA

He is just that and shit hot as well.