Lucas Torreira (signed, closed)

GK and defence

TORREIRA XHAKA RAMSEY

MKHITARYAN AUBA ร–ZIL

:azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan::azerbaijan:BAKU19 IS OURS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The 4th trophy as well :unai:

OUR FIRST DOUBLE SINCE 2001/02 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:kos2:

do you know what is gonna happen, we are gonna bin this guy for fellaini because they will feel that fellaini represents better value and he knows the premier league :henry2: (let the anarchy commence)

1 Like

IS HE HERE YET?!

:facepalm:

Ooftooftooft

Heโ€™s followed both the Arsenal and Ozil insta accounts!!!

@Bl1nk yes, he starts for Uruguay according to twitter

5 Likes

DONโ€™T DO THIS TO ME ELEC!

MADNESSSSSSSSSS! SVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

You guys better not get my damn hopes up.

Hint: YERS FUCKEN ARE M8

4 Likes

9 Likes

GOAT sitcom

3 Likes

6 Likes

MADNESSSSSS IS HAPPENINGGGGGG

SVEN HAS DONE IT THE FUCK AGAIN.

3 Likes

Signing this guy would make so much sense. I donโ€™t know much about him but he could be our โ€œnew Santiโ€ and replace Wilshere (not too difficult, sadly). Plus he seems to have good tactical awareness and can stick in with a tackle at the right time. Definitely HYPED now!:giroud3:

@Luca_from_Italy is this true?? :giroud3:

Wow what a difference a new manager makes, a signing that makes sense who fucking thought it. I used to get so fucking sick and tired or wengers barmy transfers. We desperately need a CB he gets a winger, remember when our defense was on the last legs and we relying on squallaci etc and he signs fucking Arshavin. Not that i minded getting Arshavin but you used to think what are they doing. We need a striker we sign a midfielder, we go years without a decent striker and we are signing cbs and midfielders and projects you think what in the fuck is this man doing.

I refuse to get excited. After Suarez/Higuain saga, Iโ€™m more careful.

But bro, this signing would be such a appropriate and smart signing. I am curious to see how this saga progresses.

2 Likes

You must have missed the sign on the way in. This club is:

Get excited

3 Likes