Lucas Pérez

Anyone know his total of goals and assists for the season? For someone who doesn’t get that much game time, he really chips in something nearly every match. A real team player. Turning out be a very decent signing.

3 Likes

Proper squad player. Capable of doing a job when called upon. Can’t go wrong for 17m.

3 Likes

massive improvement on joel campbell thats for sure, think its safe to say we haven’t been as strong at the front squad wize for a very long time

Nice assist for the goal and yeah he seems like a good squad player, I can’t argue with that.

Hope to see more of him.

Could be the maverick who gives us some hope and change if given a run.
Fear he will fall behind Wellbeck now though. More goal threat and awareness but Wenger will choose the runaround guy first.

Very good in the last two games. He deserves a run as first choice.

Saw this on Twitter:

Lucas Perez has now contributed to 11 goals (6 goals, 5 assists) in 12 appearances for Arsenal this season.

I’m really liking him. And that backheel. Sexy football :cech:

7 Likes

He’s impressed me in every appearance he’s made. Even in our bad games he’s shown he’s good enough for at least a squad role. Don’t know why people are so dismissive of him.

2 Likes

Honestly we need to figure out how to incorporate him as a starter, he looks quality. Second season syndrome incoming next season though, gotta make the most of it while we can :wink:

Said a long time ago he looks a damn decent player and some of his goals are totally amazing…only now people are waking up to it it seems and dropping the panic buy shit. I think he could be a big player for us he is quite clinical, just wish Wenger would play him more.

2 Likes

Vital assist.

1 Like

I also wonder why he is not yet playing every game. He looks good every time I think. We’ll see I guess. I wonder if the whole idea is to play Sanchez up front and Perez to solve our left wing problem, and maybe he is being I don’t know… tactically schooled to play out wide, I don’t know. I just love to see someone who can both cross the ball properly and finish when needed.

World class signing.

I like Perez don’t get me wrong but according to you we would have 150 World class players in the Premier League. Arsenal have 3 world class players ok, Sanchez, Ozil & Kos.

1 Like

Not really. Ozil and Sanchez are only world class for me. Perez can be described as a world class signing as he’s producing while no one heard of him when he signed.

He’s a decent signing with decent end product. I’ve considered him a real talent before he came. But by that standard Theo would be world class. Both clearly aren’t.

I think I understand what you’re trying to say but your wording seems off. Quality signing by Wenger is what you’re basically saying right?

It was indeed.

World class signings generally play in more games than against weak opposition.

We have two world class players, Sanchez and Ozil, I would describe Perez as decent, but world class is stretching it a bit.