Lucas Pérez

I don’t think it’s uncommon to go home during rehab if you arent settled yet. Don’t stress.

Yeah, it’s a non-story.

Should have gone to Forest then Cristo lad instead of skulking down in Brizzle !

1 Like

Anyone know what his injury record was like prior to joining Arsenal ?

That was quick! He partook in light training with the squad for the PSG game. AB reckons he could be back for the West Ham game on December the 2nd.

Great news and a comforting one with a pile up of fixtures to deal with in the coming months.

1 Like

Hew looked good at Forest but is he the answer I don’t know !
We bougfh him as a backup not as the main man ,Im not sure what people expect
but he will put in a shift for sure !

Those galicians are made of sterner stuff.

Nice! We’re gonna need his goals in December.

Our own lucas vasquez

Welbeck and Jack should be sent off to Spain to recover every time they get injured as well, matter of fact get Santi out there too! :grin:

3 Likes

Bionic Man!

Brilliant that he might make the league cup squad next week :sunglasses:

1 Like

Horse placenta is yesterday’s news, everyone knows it’s all about galician octopus.

1 Like

That’s a fantastic wrestling name.

2 Likes

Great news, squad depth much needed now.

The white knight that leads us to title glory this season.

He was fucking dire last night.

He was fine for the non-existent service and support he was given. Nimble strikers like him have no say in games where there is no midfield engine and no transition. Basically had nothing to work with and no pull back options from the flank. You could have put Sanchez up top in yesterday’s team in his place and the result wouldn’t have been much different. Dire is what Ramsey and Jenkinson were.

We will see what Perez is actually made of when he plays with Ozil, Sanchez, Iwobi and perhaps one day Cazorla.

2 Likes

He literally couldn’t make simple passes. If that’s not dire I don’t know what is.

Couldn’t of done much more tonight, haha. What a night for him!

1 Like

Well played, easy goals but not going to complain about a player who can get himself into those positions and not shit the bed.

1 Like

Two easy goals and one cool finish. Nice one Lucas!