Lucas Pérez

I’m surprised they’re allowed to eat stuff like that

I thought he had food in his mouth lol, though Gabriel always kinda looks like he’s got a mouth full of peanut butter.

1 Like

Can footballers not have braces?
I mean are they prohibited to do so or something?

1 Like

Perez got one last night.

5 Likes

If Len were still here he’d confuse those speakers with the hamburger, bless him

1 Like

Funnily enough i did say that in the other match thread i said heard it here first he will get a brace…seems like i am a lucky predictor, anyone want the lottery numbers?

2 Likes

Damn you Castile.

Are footballers not allowed to have teeth alignment corrective braces?

Lol. This is my off the cuff choice for post of the year right here.

1 Like

the penalty was funny in that the goalie appeared to meditate b4 hand then cheekily pointed to his right . perez duly obliged and slammed it in . its a good platform for him. bizarre comments from wenger after but then hes known for them.

Perez Chu-young.

4 Likes

And I bet we’ve only sold like 12 shirts in Spain :jakey:

1 Like

I do wish he’d have come on for some minutes last night to be honest.

I was quite excited by his signing, so I’d be seriously gutted to see him go the way of Park Chu Young even if Walcott and Sanchez are playing really well.

1 Like

Should have given him some burn instead of the Ox.

3 Likes

Disapointed he’s been given such limited time but at the moment all our front 3 are there on merit.

He will get games it’s a long season

1 Like

I was surprised he didn’t make a cameo against Basel. Team brimming with confidence, constantly threatening opposition… a consolation goal would have been a welcome gift for him right now!

2 Likes

Yea I dont care that hes not playing right now. If he has a Chris Wreh level impact I’ll be fucking delighted with him.

I agree with you.

So he was injured in the end? Maybe he would have been more useful than Sanchez as CF yesterday.

Spanish Park-Chu Young.

Guess we only signed him to sell shirts in Galicia.