What are you watching?

Eurovison, gross.

1 Like

UK got 15th on 111 points. Best placing since Blue in 2011.

Germany and Spain didn’t even get out of single digits. Sad.

Portugal was fucking wank.

1 Like

Yup. That’s flipping awful. :joy:

You guys suck @CunningLinguist @AbouCuellar :joy_cat:

1 Like

Intellectualites like @CunningLinguist and yours truly are well above such piffle. It’s more fitting for the likes of @TheSpecialCnut, despite–or as a result of–being uncivilised and illiterate/non-european.

1 Like

Shut the fuck up.

They said on Eurovision that Australia’s TV broadcaster SBS is part of the European Broadcasting Union. And that is a qualification requirement for entering the Song Contest. So that’s why they’ve been invited back. Glad they do tbh, they give us 12 points :smile: Israel has always taken part too and they’re not in Europe.

I was very disappointed with the winner - I thought the dancing gorilla had it in the bag.

2 Likes

Now imagine if Australia win the thing one day and the Eurovision the year after would have to be hosted on the other side of the planet :joy:

1 Like

Nope. Australia would be told they’d have to choose a European nation to host on their behalf. Aussie bros would obviously pick us. :slight_smile:

I tried Archer again. That show is just not funny, I really don’t get the hype.

:wink: Seriously, Archer is the bee’s knees.

2 Likes

You’re probably not smart enough to get the jokes.

2 Likes

Lol really? I thought the humor was quite dumbed down. Archer (the character) is annoying af tbh.

a4tt, A4TT, @BigWeng_4LYFE …Danger zone.

I was joking but yeh there is a lot of in your face lewd humour but it’s actually one of the smartest cartoon comedies. Lots of subtle nuanced jokes that people don’t seem to always notice.

3 Likes

Oh yeah he did that bit in the episode i watched.

1 Like

Anyone else watch Master of None?

Got one episode to go of the second series.

Francesca :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The Detectorists, a comedy telly programme from 2014 about 2 blokes scouring the Essex countryside in search of the burial ship of King Sexred of the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom of Essex.

1 Like

Archer is literally the best program on TV

1 Like