What are you watching?

Archer is overrated… no better than James Bond

^ Fucking triggered.

4 Likes

The Bates Motel on Netflix. Really good show imo

1 Like

“A Series of Unfortunate Events” on Netflix… Easy to follow and well done. NPH is great in his role as Count Olaf.

Season 2 is filmed in Ireland/Dublin… #TeamWidow

Meh, I started watching it. I got to the episode where the bloke died in his animal garden but didn’t watch any further. Kind of lost interest in it.

New series starts April 10th in USA.

3 Likes

I’m excited for Better Call Saul!!

Been watching The Designated Survivor, really enjoyed it actually. Wasn’t so sure I would enjoy watching Keifer Sutherland that much even though it does have a little bit of a 24 feel to it!

I enjoyed it myself but it really was beyond ridiculous as a storyline. :smile:

Just binge watched the entire last season of Suits in less than a day (yes I am sad, but that is a different discussion). I bloody love this show!

Started watching 13 reasons why, it’s another Netflix original. It’s more for the younger lot I think but I’m pretty hooked on it. Keeps you wanting more.

1 Like

American Justice on BBC is provides a great insight. Hard-hitting and honest documentary. Highly recommended for those interested in crime and punishment, state level policy and polictics, race etc etc

Carshare

Absolutely brilliant. Binge watched all 4 episodes this week. Gutted it was only 4 episodes though.

Must be holding two back for Christmas.

2 Likes

Same.

“Are you done?”
“Yeah, I’m done.”

:santi:

1 Like

The sweeney… And we aint had no dinner…

Just seen the first of Dave Chappelle’s newest specials on Netflix.

:giroud2:

1 Like

Amazing Hotels… Life beyond the lobby…
Ep 2. Mashpi Lodge, Ecuador

Ep 3 Giraffe manor. Kenya

Bbc iplayer

The Hollow Crown, the BBC series’ depicting Shakespeare’s history plays. Overall pretty decent.

season 1 Designated Survivor… fuck me, if it aint one thing its something else…but hes getting there…

1 Like