What are you watching?

It really is great. The music is menacing.

Everyone speaking with a British accent annoyed the hell out of me. Turned it off after 10min.

I mean you could say that about literally anything.

Anything foreign according to Hollywood - posh English accents.

I mean why do Romans and Greeks always speak in English accents?!

I just think it’s a strange thing to take issue with for this thing

2 Likes

To play on the associations people make to imperialist cunts trying to take over/colonise the world? :henry2:

1 Like
1 Like

Did you watch Bandersnatch? Haven’t really got round to it, despite being a big fan of everything that came before. Was it any good?

Think it would have been much better as just a straight story to be honest. It’s good but found it annoying that I had to keep doing stuff.

3 Likes

Bandersnatch was ok. Not as good as the series episodes though.

1 Like

Agreed.

New series looks great - brilliant cast. Andrew Scott and Topher Grace personal favourites. Also love Miley.

1 Like

The series is alright in general but about the movie, nothign breaks your immersion like having to fucking stop and think and have options pop up in your face and you have to click your fucking mouse. Imo every interactive film/series/similar is bad and it’s dumb by design. If I want to sit back and be immersed I watch something, If I want to make decisions and interact I play a game lol

Andrew Scott is class, enjoyed him as Moriarty.

Not sure about Miley Cyrus tho :grimacing:

The casting is usual spot on for Black Mirror.

Came in here to ask about this, thanks :+1:

Virtues. Shaun Meadows writing and Stephen Grahams acting just go together. Graham just commands the screen. Love how much he puts into his acting, can see him investing himself into every role he plays.

What’s this on? Bbc?

Channel 4

1 Like

The Big Bang Theory had a nice little wrap up.

It was no longer funny but I always found it cute.
Will miss fun with flags once in a while

Got shit after the first series.

The 4 nerds and a hot girl premise was what made the show. Introduce more characters and even the wonderful things those 5 do are overshadowed

1 Like

-_-

cute I found it cute

Wouldn’t have lasted 12 seasons. Funny or not they made shit loads of money.
the ripoff Sheldon is 10 times better.

Big Bang Theory is honestly one of the worst fucking shows out there in my opinion.

I’ve watched it without the canned laughter on YouTube and it isn’t that clear which bits are meant to be the jokes.

Desperately unfunny show.

8 Likes