Love Island chat, etc

You should be PM…

@discobot fortune is MM a secret love island fan?

:crystal_ball: It is decidedly so

Knew it!

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune is Love Island a large bucket of human waste?

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

Dankeschoen. :sunglasses:

Btw, do you think jack looks a bit like Cesc?

Ngl I felt for a while that Sam might be gay too.

Can’t see the resemblance tbh haha

What makes you think they haven’t already?
I can’t imagine the sort of girls who go on that programme have been plucked from the local convent :grinning:

New girl going into tonight looks decent :eyes:

Link us then you cheeky rascal

you know what, I think Alex and Dr Alex could actually work :giroud3:

they have a similar sense of humour I feel.

Alexandra from Herts :arteta: deffo on his level, so let’s see.

Laura being so Scottish bout her moaning with Jack on the date hahahaha, I can relate so much to that, thinking everything will be shite for no reason etc

EDIT: Fucking hell have these producers done a MADNESS and found somebody for this dunderhead Doc? :cech:

Idris leaving already would be unreeeeeal! :giroud3: :giroud3: He’s such a overconfident prick with no personality. The other guy is overbearing aswell. Please pick Dr Alex :pray:

Westworld S2.

Currently on episode 6. I had watched season 1 last year but I more endured it rather than enjoyed it. Season 2 really stepped up a gear I have to say, been brilliant so far. I find Meave’s storyline incredibly boring and melodramatic but everything else is :ok_hand:

Oh, and Evan Rachel Wood, what a beauty. That jaw :heart_eyes:

Finished Altered Carbon season 1. Absolutely loved it. Especially in 4k. Great little concept.

It says she has 162.2k followers.
Here is a picture of them,
Baa

ahh Kieran is such a desperate creep. :anguished: :anguished: Get him outttt tonight :pray: would honestly make my night if him and Idris are sent packing :joy: