What are you watching?

Just watched Alan Partridge’s Scissored Isle :rofl:

1 Like

I so hope his new show doesn’t disappoint tomorrow!

2 Likes

Its so good. Seek out Anglian Lives if you havent seen it, its on YouTube too

1 Like

Watched season three of Line of Duty yesterday btw. Possibly the best yet as so many storylines tied up at the end. The last ep was just sensational television start to finish.

Is s3 keeley hawes? Or Thandie Newton?

Theyre both bloody good! Hawes wins it, though (by a nose)

1 Like

Keeley is mainly S2 but S3 also. Not seen Thandie yet.

Watching this Fyre festival documentary.

Shit is absolutely hilarious :arteta:

When I saw that bossy cunt in charge of all of it, Grant, it was only ever going to end like that.

We all know a stupid dipshit like that who is a moron but thinks they’re completely right about everything and will sack anyone that trust to help them with harsh truths.

1 Like

Thandie Newton is s4.

Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy tapes, on Netflix

Bit of light relief for a Monday night :eyes:

I’ve just finished watching Dirty John on Netflix. Pretty incredible that it’s based on a true story. I enjoyed the first few episodes, but felt it tailed off towards the end. It has a good cast though, Eric Bana, Connie Britton and Juno Temple – one of the reasons I wanted to watch it.

Oh my God, him demonstrating how you can go to the toilet without using your hands :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll never wash hands that way the same again :arteta:

Also those oil company emails :arteta:

2 Likes

“Alice Clunt, thanks”
“It’s Fluck” - “Fluck”
“Fuck”
“Fluck”

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Any of you watching this Leaving Never land?

1 Like

I don’t want to get sued by big hotshot American laywers but we don’t need to watch this to work it out :eyes:

Anyone watched The Good Doctor? I didn’t realise that Freddie Highmore is the same guy that played Chalrie in the latest adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

It’s pretty good. Basic kind of TV viewing but Freddie plays the role really convincingly. He’s a really likeable chap haha.

1 Like

Yeah I watch it. Good show! I actually looked up an interview of Freddie to see what he’s like in real life. Haha. He really plays it well.

:laughing:

1 Like

Really enjoy the good Doctor more then I thought I would. Love freddy highmore in bates motel he nailed Anthony persons manarism really well

Just finished watching Umbrella Academy. Based on Gerrard Way’s comic and it’s very good. Really enjoyed the humour in it, great cast and the story is also pretty cool.

3 Likes