What are you watching?

Just finished Ozark season 1. Love it so far. Surprised I missed this!

5 Likes

True detective S03E01, promising stuff, shades of the excellent first season.

1 Like

Fuck offfff, I didn’t realise it was out yet!

1 Like

In preparation for S3 of TD I binged The Killing and now I am watching The Fall.

The Killing is 4 seasons long but S3&4 are a let down. The main story develops in S1&2 - two Seattle detectives investigate the murder of a teenage girl. There is a serial killer in S3 but the story just isn’t as good.

The Fall is set in Belfast. It’s premise is a little different because the story follows a simultaneous, detailed character development of both the killer and the leading investigating officer from day 1.

Two episodes in, so far so good.

1 Like

Big fan of this, I really enjoyed it :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

First 2 series of the Fall are very good. Third was harder going I found but worthy watch overall. Quite creepy the killer and his relationship with his daughter.

1 Like

There isn’t a single thing about the killer that isn’t creepy haha. One positive is my girlfriend doesn’t like Jamie Dornan anymore after watching the first two episodes haha.

2 Likes

This is a brilliant series and I caught it on HBO a while back, just re watched it with the missus and she loved it too, couldn’t get into the third season though.

I often find myself walking around the house saying “Peter piper picked a pickle” in an Irish accent :joy:

Another brilliant one which is only one season long currently but needs more is “the night of” some very good acting and a great story line.

1 Like

Just finished watching the Ted Bundy tapes on Netflix,

A bit pants really, expected more could’ve been quite good but most of it is stuff we ready know anyway.

I’m watching something called 13 Reasons Why about teen suicide.

If you can get over the American high school setting and the fact most of the 17 year olds look at least 25, the narrative is actually really clever. Another hit from the Netflix fold

1 Like

Season 1 is good but I wouldn’t bother with S2.

I haven’t read the book so no idea if the tv show is staying faithful or going full on The Walking Dead, but it does feel like S2 is going to have to be very different to S1

Spurs getting kicked out of the Carabao Cup

3 Likes

It was one of dumbest show I have ever watched and I have a whole array of Indian television to compare with.

3 Likes

You just mad after I trashed ‘The Last Ship’ :eyes:

1 Like

Writers try some shit they are too shit and dumb to pull off let’s say.

And it ends up being a mess.

Watching this in a few minutes. Been looking forward to it for a while.

Grimm, third season right now.

1 Like

Watched season one of The Eric Andre Show today.

Fucking weird haha

I never got into Grimm - any good?

I’m a big Supernatural fan so have always had this on the list but never got around to it

1 Like