What are you watching?

I’ve been watching South Park again. The last few seasons have been as strong as ever, it’s incredible they’ve been able to keep the quality so consistent for over 2 decades now. Love the way they make social commentary.

1 Like

Watched the Bobby Robson doc that recently went up on Netflix. Guy was a legend.

Making my way through season 4 now @PPB and others.

Love this pack of kids lol, Namond Brice is a little shit but I love him. Poor Dukie too. And the entrepreneurial motherfucker. Randy I think.

Love how we’re getting more insight into the home lives of these kids, and how these drug dealers grow up.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, series 2 is a pile of wank.

I was surprised by the way it ended. Don’t know what to make of that season. It was weird.

1 Like

I’m exceptionally jealous that you’ve managed to enjoy 3.5 seasons of beauty and I don’t have the time.

I’ve seen this show start to finish 4 times and am due another rewatch. I’d rather watch it again than take the risk on something that might not be as good. Still #1 for me.

3 Likes

Now is the ideal time to start another rewatch. I’m myself still indecisive if it will be Sopranos or The Wire over the holidays.

1 Like

Billions season 4. Love this shit.

2 Likes

You mean season 3 surely?

Correct

Vikings isn’t really interesting watch anymore, hasn’t been for a long while.

Early seasons use to be very intimate and slow paced with much more emphasis on quality writing and acting but as the show as expanded both those elements have steadily decreased in quality.

First season will always be pure gold though

1 Like

@PPB I just watched the election episode.

Ngl, the way everyone (including you guys) jizz over this show I wasn’t really thinking it was THAT good.

It was good, but people made it sound like heaven or something.

But with this election episode, I kinda get it. That episode summed up exactly why this show is so loved I think and cemented itself as #1 for me.

People Just Do Nothing

Last
Ever
Episode

:pensive:

A Quiet Place is better than Bird Box

1 Like

Finished Sunderland till I die today which was good watch hopefully they do a second series

Then started the first episode of YOU on netflix.

That new Black Mirror pick what happens episode is a bit shite.

I liked the concept, the story (although I wish they could have immersed it more in the game world) and the music. Got a bit tedious picking things, going back and forth though. Ending was, as ever with BM, depressing lol.

Banger.

I’m going to need to check that Tangerine Dream LP out too, looks/sounds lush.

My main issue really. I hope the concept doesn’t take off.

Prezbylewski is on my favourites list now.

Herc is on my cunt list. That trump voting moron

3 Likes

Bald cunt

3 Likes