Love Island chat, etc

Another television snob I see. :eyes: #TeamSusanna

Whats the point in these votes when the new lot just get voted of every single time.

Agreed. new people should be given a bye for the first vote. Means people like Chyna would have stayed in :cry:

The best thing Morgan has ever said in his life :sweat_smile:

The new series of preacher is fucking amazing so far

Latest season of House of Cards. Loving it.

That could have been something out of Black Mirror, Christ

@A.F. finally started Twin Peaks season 3. Loving it!

Love Island final tonight :cry:

Really hope Kem & Amber win but think it’s gonna be Camilla and Jamie :expressionless:

Kem and Amber are the favourites to win now, so you never know. It’s a shame Chris and Kem can’t win together, that’d be my ideal outcome :smile:

I can’t wait for this trash to be over.

Just finished The Handmaid’s Tale.

Wow.

Need to catch up with this, unavoidably stalled after three or four episodes. Really impressed with what I’ve seen so far

Every time I post about Love Island in this thread someone also posts someone like the above :joy:

What will I do with my life when Love Island finishes tonight :neutral_face:

My money’s on Chris and Olivia.

TBH I actually don’t mind who wins it. I like them all in their own ways. I wanted Alex and Mon to get kicked of last night and they were the last couple I didn’t really want to see win it.

Love island is the new walking dead. Everytime there is a new comment on it half the forum have to come in and let everyone else know they stopped watching it in case we forgot.

[quote=“GunnerGirl, post:263, topic:804”]
What will I do with my life when Love Island finishes tonight :neutral_face:
[/quote]Celebrate and rejoice like the rest of us? :cristo:

[quote=“Gunnerpr, post:265, topic:804”]
Everytime there is a new comment on it half the forum have to come in and let everyone else know they stopped watching it in case we forgot.
[/quote]What about those who have never watched the Walking dead either? :gunnersaurus:

I don’t get this though if you’re not interested in a show you would just ignore it and not post about it?

When you post about your special cars going round in a circle for hours no one goes its shit do they? :wink:

[quote=“Calum, post:267, topic:804”]
I don’t get this though if you’re not interested in a show you would just ignore it and not post about it?

When you post about your special cars going round in a circle for hours no one goes its shit do they? :wink:
[/quote]Apart from one post I made about it weeks ago, I’ve done exactly that and not commented about the show :slight_smile: End of the day, I don’t really care what people watch, everyone has their own tastes and interests, but people can still say if something’s good or not.

I’m not going to trigger on your last sentence though :wink: