Liverpool

Aah, crying kopites. All is well with the world.

Spouting all that YNWA bollocks then all rounding on the keeper :arteta:

Gerrard and Pennant already airing him out, of all the people :arteta:

What a weird bunch. Back to the caves where they came out of please.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think Karius will be remembered much at all, except by hateful Liverpool fans.

Heā€™s a number two keeper which are among the most forgettable people in football. Heā€™s starting CL finals because the number one is utter wank. There was every chance of Mignolet doing equally stupid shit and he was done a favour of sparing him from the potential of doing something like this.

You donā€™t need a world class keeper to not do the shit these two have done over the last couple of years. I donā€™t like either of our keepers that much but Iā€™d take both over Liverpoolā€™s.

I donā€™t think the keeper cost them the final, I think Real are / were better regardless but it at least cost them the chance of getting lucky.

So itā€™s Liverpoolā€™s fault for continuing for so long with these keepers who have had question marks for basically their entire Liverpool careers without even trying to get someone else.

Wenger levels of negligence tbh.

2 Likes

Kloppā€™s great with the hugs and fatherly behaviour when theyā€™ve beaten West Brom in October, and as a club they love the bullshit YNWA mythology, but last night how long did it take for someone to go over and offer Karius some sort of consolation? He was a broken man and it was pretty hard to see, and when it really counted, nobody was there.

This is why Liverpool are so hated. They have all of these delusions of grandeur and are incredibly sanctimonious about how they conduct themselves, as if they are somehow special, but when it comes down to it, thereā€™s nothing that sets their club, their manager or players apart from anyone else.

I fucking hate Liverpool.

13 Likes

I donā€™t hate Liverpool but thank goodness they didnā€™t win the CL.

1 Like

THIS, this is exactly why i didnt think i could bare the fuckers winning the CL imagine the gloating from these sanctimonious pricks.

1 Like

If Iā€™m Karius then, I donā€™t want peopleā€™s sympathy and consolationā€¦youā€™re fully aware of whatā€™s happened and people giving you hugs or a pat on the back is just condescending and rubs it in more. I donā€™t think Klopp has carried himself in any but a class way, he said after the game Karius would stay with them.

But seeing as you arenā€™t Karius, I donā€™t really care what you want.

5 Likes

Where are all the banter memes - seems very quiet, youā€™d think Liverpool would be roasted :rofl:

And by that logic, seeing as youā€™re not Klopp or Karius then, I donā€™t really care what you think Klopp shouldā€™ve done.

Yeah but the fact you chose to engage me and start a discussion suggests you do have some interest in my opinion lol

1 Like

I chose to challenge a highly tendentious argument based on an at best highly speculative premise, at worst simply false, that was already getting loads of likes from Arsenal fans looking to feel sanctimonious themselves in calling other fans sanctimonious, because thatā€™s about all we can do these days, because weā€™re shit and not getting less shit, yes. :slight_smile:

Fuck me youā€™re boring. Also nobody is impressed with your repetition of the word tendentious

2 Likes

Boring for me is lame ass straw-clutching to hate on other clubs/fans when theyā€™ve done far better than you, and are better than you, so you can feel a bit better about yourself. :slight_smile:

Why are you saying other clubs fans, why dont you become a liverpool fan now, it suits your agendaā€¦i mean after all you can change your alliegances at a drop of a hat if things dont go your way so i mean it fits your agenda for this thread. Are you now a liverpool fan, or a RM fan or an AM fan, or an Arsenal fanā€¦its all confusing to me.

1 Like

Why the fuck is he going full hipster again? Fucking tool.

Hopefully Liverpool will give Karius the same support they gave to a racist.

10 Likes

Is this the same form of hate youā€™ve been showing towards Emery ?
What a penis you are son .

6 Likes

Yeah have to agree with thisā€¦ it is absolutely ridiculous to diminish the Liverpool side and achievements this year and put it down to simply ā€œSalahā€ - of course a top 3 player in the world (at least season-wise) is going to make a huge impact (like taking Henry out of our Invincibles would hurt), but they were in the CL final and could have (should have) gone to extra time against an insanely good Real team (hate to say it but 3 CL in a row is just redonkulous) - Karius cost them the game plain and simpleā€¦ that sort of error is a more than a goal impact on the team.

Pool were a whisker away from 3rd in the Prem - meaning basically fighting for second in another year where we donā€™t have a team hitting 100. They also finished 12 points above us with a GD 23 better than ours.

Great season for Pool regardless of trophies (or lack thereof).

1 Like

Hopefully Karius keeps his spot and makes many more mistakes next season. Especially against us.

4 Likes

Yeah, like leaving him alone after the final whistle :roll_eyes: