Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Worse than GGs darkest days and nearly on a par with the early 80s…

So predictable. Standard away performance to a big team.

Mane was unmarked in the box.

Defensive organisation, what’s that?

Could be 4 down already… I fear a Man u type mullering is on the cards

This is thoroughly fucking depressing. And thoroughly fucking predictable.

5 Likes

Agree with Sevchenko, you drop Sanchez from the squad if something bad has happened.

He’s being rested for Bayern is my presumption, which is actually laughable

Our central midfield brutally exposed once again :grimacing:

2 Likes

I didn’t expect much but I expected us to be slightly better than we have been lol. Though I didn’t expect Sanchez to be rested for Bayern so I thought we’d at least have that offensive threat.

He was laughing and joking with Gabriel earlier in the half, so didn’t strike me as being particularly annoyed

He’ll be more annoyed after this tho and if you think he’s staying after this result + the Bayern exit (nice double whammy setup there) then can I have some of what ever you’re smoking :eyes:

1 Like

Maybe he’s laughing because he knows he won’t be here for this shit show much longer.

Gabriel wernt laughing though. Was probably cussing the pieces of crap on the pitch.

Danny fucking welbeck… Sanchez set up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Come on wenger go and pinch the 4th official you know you want to… The end is nigh…

Shite

At least we scored a goal :xhaka:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3EUlzKIgAQNFs4.jpg

5 Likes

Second half was actually a contest as we had 11 players on the pitch by replacing Coq, not to mention having Sanchez on.

That was awful! I’ve had enough of this crap. We looked good for about 10 minutes, the rest of the time the team seemed to play with as much urgency as a tortoise!

Starting to think that that “guaranteed” top 4 place isn’t so guaranteed anymore.

1 Like

Awful performance all round, manager lost the game before the match began, why leave off are only world class player is beyond madness. Xhaka and Coq are useless, our defence is a mess, Iwobi shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team right now. a total shambles, sadly not shocking either.

It’s only going to get worse from here.

1 Like

Bottling 50 50s… Cant remember the last time we won one… And what has what happens on the pitch got anything to do with the 4th official? Leave the poor fucker alone…

Yeah, we’re awful. Okay 2nd half was an improvement but I can’t accept entire 45 minute no-shows from my team.

So looking forward to a time when Arsenal play with a mentality in these big away games that you can actually be proud of. Change is a-comin’

6 Likes