Liverpool

John Henry wants to change the way money in the Premier League is allocatedā€¦

Even though heā€™s had a reputation as a suspect keeper that would definitely play a part in the errors.

Ramos takes out Salah and concusses Karius and gets away with it, not surprising in the least.

Piffle.

Stokeā€™s ā€˜loudest ground in the Premier Leagueā€™ didnā€™t do them many favours this season

Tbf Van Dijk pushed Ramos into Karius.

Iā€™ve seen it again and no he didnā€™t.

He swings him arm out in force, that little push from VVD canā€™t be used as an excuse.

Are the top 6 teams the main appeal in TV deals? Yes

Should the division of TV money reflect that? No

1 Like

Well I dunno I didnā€™t watch it properly so couldnā€™t tell you

I didnā€™t see it in the game but just checked via youtube, looks malicious and is something Ramos gets away with all the time.

Very successful but overrated and not a likeable player.

2 Likes

Karius fucked up. Nobodys going to by this report. Hes not very good and not got much of a future their now. Pointless report imo.

1 Like

If anything the report reflects poorly on LFC medical staff and Karius himself.

Itā€™s no excuse for his errors

4 Likes

Yep, if concussed, he should have been subbed or play paused to allow him to recover. Although I guess that would require himself to flag it up which he wonā€™t necessarily do, and for so.ebody to notice, which would be tougher to assess with him being a goalie and not moving much

2 Likes

He shouldnā€™t have made a mistake that bad if heā€™d been unconscious.

Itā€™s not really a big deal in football but I think they should follow the lead of rugby a bit and bring in some rules around head injuries and blood subs.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha god i am so fucking happy lolpool lost this. Still lolā€™ing so hard.

2 Likes

My girlfriend is just like the Liverpool goalie
Loris Karius.

I thought she was a keeper until I found out she couldnā€™t handle balls properly.

4 Likes

My wife is doing an experiment. Sheā€™s wearing a Liverpool shirt for a week to get peopleā€™s reactions

So far sheā€™s been kicked punched and spat on! Fuck knows whatā€™s gonna happen when she actually leaves the house.

5 Likes

You can only have respect for what they have done, even if this all doesnā€™t translate into a top two finish. I think Manchester City will have a drop off, but not of that magnitude that they will not be able to defend their Premier League crown. Van Dijk and Firmino are with 26 years old also the oldest starting players. This is a team that has time on their side and enough room for improvement if you look at the ages of players. Keeping Salah at the club will be the most important task for them yet though. I think a player like Mane you can replace well, but if they lose Salah a lot of this will be for nothing in my opinion.

If Klopp manages too win the title in the next three years heā€™s a top candidate of best manager of the last 15 years in my book. Before Guardiola and Mourinho.

2 Likes

Over Simeone?

How?

Because he has done it in Germany and England (Liverpool came of 6-8th place finishes) if he wins it. Whilst Atletico needed to fight off two clubs, Liverpool needs to fight off City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal is of comparable stature. Thatā€™s huge. (Quique Sanchez Flores also won the Europa League whilst at Atletico Madrid).

1 Like

IMO it doesnā€™t matter, La Liga is a harder league to win than the PL and definitely more so than the Bundesliga.

Also he has got Atletico to more CL finals and has a much, much better finals record compared to Klopp, itā€™s not even a contest and is pretty spectacular. Additionally he doesnā€™t work under the same financial constraints.

2 Likes