Liverpool

Someone open the Klopp vs Wenger thread please :joy::joy::joy:

Yes, Iā€™d also like to discuss how a manager who loses in finals is worse than a manager who loses in the first knockout round.

11 Likes

More like a manager who canā€™t even qualify for the tournament anymore.

8 Likes

Unfortunately for Karius it will be atleast 10 years+ before the abuses cool down a bit. Is he able to shake it off and continue his carrer in an upward path or will he break down and go on a downward spiral. Only time will tell.

Not well for sure.

He will move on but He will cringe everyday for rest of his life.
This is not something you can heal from.

Its hard for us ā€œnormal peopleā€ to relate to. Normally when i screw up i just have a wank in a sock and a good nights sleep.

8 Likes

Perhaps thatā€™s what he did doā€¦ :laughing:

Unfortunately for Karius, he will forever be remembered for this performanceā€¦unless he scores the winning goal in a World Cup final with a scorpion kick that rebounds off the refā€™s ball sack before nutmegging 2 defenders as well as a fan who ran on to the pitch, with the ball then knocking out the goalkeeper and then smashing off the bar and bouncing up and down in the goal for 5 minutes before ultimately coming to a rest.

6 Likes

In the post match interview Jergen Klopp said they now want to put tonights result behind them and catch the first plane home.

I bet Karius wonā€™t catch it.

6 Likes

Karius is being fed to the Russian separatists camped out east of Kiev as we speak.

1 Like

I feel awful for Loris Karius, heā€™s gonna get a lot of mean tweets and messages but worse yet, heā€™ll be unable to block them.

9 Likes

He has no reason to go on social media right now.

Just spend time with his family and try to enjoy his holidays. While his agent looks for a new club.

4 Likes

Copied or self-made?

One mistake, heā€™d be able to get over. But two in that manner will never be forgotten.

It took us a few years to get over Lehmann rushing out and getting sent off, but he was actually a good keeper and we still respected him. Karius doesnā€™t have the same privalige and is going to get eaten alive.

Iā€™m sure heā€™s devastated but I particularly couldnā€™t give a shit about how he feels and the fans, and Liverpool for that matter. Hala Madrid.

2 Likes

Liverpoolā€™s a family club with the best fans in the world, they will rally around him and support him through this difficult time

2 Likes

Hasnā€™t he been called up for Germany?

Nah, itā€™s Leno, Neuer, Ter Stegen, Trapp.

1 Like
10 Likes

You say all that but they actually lost because of 2 goalkeeping errors and not because of chances Real were creating. Despite their possession they didnā€™t create a whole lot. Liverpool also hit the post, although so did Real. Liverpool were all over them with the early pressing too. They wouldnā€™t have maintained that pressing with Salah off or on but if he was on they might well have nicked it.

As for Klopp not being a big game manager, come on, heā€™s beaten most of the PL top teams and been the massive underdog in every final

1 Like