Liverpool

I would agree, but only because Liverpool finished 4th and qualified for the cl…something a lot in here used to slag off…but…at the end of the day, Chelsea will have a trophy to show for their efforts…What will Liverpool have?

Golden boot

No one slagged us off in 2006 though did they ?

An enhanced reputation and a lot of money to spend and improve the squad. Oh and they havent lost yet.

Liverpool are more likely than not going to win the CL. Surely Klopp can’t lose another final and surely Real can’t win 3 in a row

Will quit football if i see Henderson lifting the trophy with the big ears :gabriel:

Would hate it if they won lol

1 Like

Henderson will be lifting the World Cup too :sunglasses:

Would need a cave and a Ozil pic to wank off to if they won.

How is getting a date with Margot Robbie not an achievement for some random guy? lol

3 Likes

So I’m sure u were first in line in congratulating Arsene on making top 4 every season then and hailing it as a massive achievement, without actually winning a trophy, right? Same principle…

2 Likes

Because missing the one opportunity to go balls deep would overweight the fact that i got the date in the first place.

No its fucking not. He is quite clearly talking about reaching the final of the biggest club competition in world football.

1 Like

Back down the cave then with the Ozil picture then.

1 Like

The debate here is premature ffs. Talking like they are already beat in the final. They definitely are not. Liverpool just have European Pedigree. They’ve shown it time and time and time again with many different sets of players.

3 Likes

Yes being 4th best in England is comparable to being 2nd best in Europe :rofl:. By the way Liverpool do have a shot at winning this CL also, Real Madrid’s defence is rather suspect.

1 Like

Ouch

https://twitter.com/thisisanfield/status/996004570269732865

Still won’t forget the way he was writhing around in pain lol

Feel bad for him, can only imagine how gutted he must be getting injured like that, particularly just before the biggest game of his career.

2 Likes

Don’t know if he can recover well now. Almost one year out is a long time.