Laurent Koscielny

.#Peaking

He just stop his opponents with his eyes :ozil2:

Are those stats actually good?

Best CB in the league.

I donā€™t see they canā€™t be, considering how much of a committed tackler and proactive defender he is to give away just two fouls in eight games shows he is incredibly immaculate with his defending.

3 Likes

Ferdinand had an incredible record of committing just one foul in 20 or so game.
Quality defenders donā€™t have to rely on fouling.

ā€œIf I have to make a tackle Iā€™ve already made a mistakeā€

Then surely if you donā€™t time that tackle perfectly, itā€™s horrific.

Well done Kosc

Koscielny: ā€œFight on the pitch. Win my duels. Show my teammates that they can count on me. It is my performances that show my leadership.ā€

8 Likes

The quiet hero. Say no more Laurent, we will obey.

Heā€™s definitely leading by example in that respect, seems to have had a turn around this season big time.

KOSTAFI RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME, WENGERā€™S GOT THE MONEY, DOLLAR DOLLAR BILL YALLLLLLL.

2 Likes

Gary Cahill is better :xhaka:

Maybe on FIFA 12 :wilshere:

I would say Koscielny is probably the one of the current squad most likely to go down in ā€˜Legendary statusā€™

4 Likes

If ever a player deserved a league title, itā€™s this guy. Total hero.

2 Likes

And to think I was scared about him getting Tony Adamsā€™ 6 shirt back when he signed.

2 Likes

He should have been named captain.

Considering how heā€™s got us top four on multiple occasions Iā€™d say itā€™s a forgone conclusion.

Love you Kos but that was one fucking dumb arse challenge you did today.

1 Like

Terrible challenge and an absolute gift at a crucial stage of the game, I wonā€™t be too hard on him because itā€™s simply out of character.

I think it shines a light on how we lack tactically that Dembele was able to run unimpeded into the box in the first place.

Honestly it was kind of a weak penalty to give. Their feet made contact but he wasnā€™t even facing goal and he was barely like a yard into the box moving sideways. Iā€™ve seen the ref wave those off and tell the attacker to get up and get on with it.

tbf it was a pen. first mistake heā€™s made all season though sadly it cost us the three points.

No it wasnā€™t lol

1 Like