Laurent Koscielny

Good to hear someone say this

2 Likes

Yeh, Kos > Ramos. But Kos had a poor season in 15-16 and last season I canā€™t really say as I didnā€™t watch much of it but we didnā€™t suffer too much when he was gone (Holding > all), may be starting to decline as heā€™s a bit rash/relies on his physical abilities and if those are slipping a bitā€¦

But yeah, Kos has always been a better defender than Ramos.

1 Like

In recent years I would say that Arsenal have had 2 world class centre backs, King Kolo and Koscielney, TV was close to it for a bit

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AFCArsenalHorse/status/902796452275122176

https://twitter.com/AFCArsenalHorse/status/902795272136380416

More internal arguments

At times Ramsey barely resembles a footballer.

I should just accept that footballers will have issues with each other and that you canā€™t really judge from the outside, but if true the above pisses me off and makes me dislike Ramsey a bit more than I did.

Which in itself is kind of odd, Iā€™ve seen him win us two FA Cups at Wembley, I should probably like him more than I do.

9 Likes

Sounds weird, but Iā€™m just pleased theyā€™re arguing with each other. The apple cart needs to be upset a bit either internally or from the outside to try and divert us off this course weā€™re plotting back to genuine mediocrity, and by that I mean like mid-90s mediocrity which was the last time we were genuinely not even remotely League competitive

1 Like

At this moment in time I donā€™t disagree with you at all, I think I just got a little mad because I donā€™t like the idea of someone saying mean things to Lolo

1 Like

I think Koscielny has shown to be one of our few players who care about us. His children are also big Arsenal supporters.

:see_no_evil:

Bad news indeed. One of Wengerā€™s few players that gives a shit. Letā€™s hope he is ok

He played on

I hope he gets some success at the World Cup. With us itā€™s not going to happen. Brazil and Argentina are going to be very strong too next year though.

He is fine.

did he end up playing the rest of the game?

Yes.

1 Like

But, you can totally see him coming back at Arsenal and our staff deciding he is injured and shouldnā€™t have played on for France. 3 Week injury.

4 Likes

1 Like

Bolton, right?

1 Like

Yeah donā€™t play him,he also better sit out the international period.