La Liga

Wow! Leganes beat Deportivo 4-0. They’re now 5 points off safety.

Getafe-Rayo playing right now in the alternative Madrid derby :joy:

1 Like

Poor Rayo! Went down last season and now they run the risk of getting relegated again.

Rayo is a Madrid team and a proper one at that, Getafe is a bit, well, Reading-ish :flushed:

2 Likes

Getafe is part of Madrid suburban. It’s not really Madrid.

Fucking Getafe. 90th minute winner. Rayo are so poor this season, really miss Paco Jemez.

And yeah Rayo is a true ‘barrio’ team. Their fans are awesome, the stadium is a traditional one, and they are ‘properly’ in Madrid. Getafe’s stadium is a shell, their supporters are non-existent, and it’s more a suburb to the south of Madrid. A strange one at that aswell to me lol.

1 Like

When was the last time they play in Segunda B?

Two “six-pointers” today: Atletico-Barca and Villareal-Real.

Cuellar’s family are all Getafistas, says it all really :wink:

Qué hombre pobre!

2 Likes

Spoken like a true vallecano. [quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:769, topic:124, full:true”]
Getafe is part of Madrid suburban. It’s not really Madrid.
[/quote]

Spoken like a true old money madrileño from barrio salamanca. :smiley:

*Getafenses or Azulones, get it right FFS!

Just my uncle and my cousins tbf, cause the poor guy fell in love with a girl (erm, my aunt) whose parents were from Getafe. Shit happens.

1 Like

Lol! Just posted some random shit :wink:

How unlike you :wink:

3 Likes

Quite a good start by Barca.
Atletico finding their feet and looking dangerous now.
So easy to penetrate Barca’s defence atm.
Great save by Ter Stegen. It’s all Atletico.
Suarez playing volleyball here. Sneaky bastard.
This is a carbon copy of the game they played in Barcellona some weeks ago. Atletico are all over them.
Oblak marks his return with a great save on Messi.

Exciting game, chances at both ends. Ter Stegen owned Griezmann there, too obvious from the Frenchie. Barsa still look a mess but Neymar is playing really well tbh. Messi is kinda Özil-like atm, really struggles to get involved.

1 Like

Good save Oblak

1 Like

Oblak just off the line!
0-0 HT. Atletico all over Barca in the first 30 minutes, than Luis Enrique’s side had some good chances.
Suarez usually scores these chances.
Chance for Griezmann now.
Busquets, the cheating sneaky cunt.
Luis Enrique is such a lucky man. 1-0 Rafinha.

Lol such a lucky goal.

You know, Atletico aren’t even that boring you know, their football is much nicer to watch than ours recently.

I think that Simeone/Wenger play boring/exciting football is just one of those things that people think are true just because everyone else says it.

1 Like

Ter Stegen ahahahahhahahaha! 1-1 Godin.

1 Like

Atléti are very exciting to watch atm. It’s taken them a while to get there, though, last season you got the feeling that Cholo went back to more conservative tactics when it really mattered, and it doesn’t seem like this season he has quite managed to find the balance.

But yeah, I’m obviously not partisan to the philosophy of people like Cholo or even Allegri or Conte, but nothing is really worse on the eye than our style of play, whatever it is, tbh.

1 Like

Yeah, Carrasco and Griezemann obviously prevent them from being boring by themselves.

Also, Umtiti with a impressive performance, first time im watching him.

1 Like

Messi to the rescue again. 2-1. So undeserved.