La Liga

Zaza!! 2-0 Valencia!

Yes yes yes

2 Likes

Marcelino is rocking Valencia!

Of all the people, Burgundy would be the last person who wouldnā€™t know this detail.

How is Gabriel doing with Valencia?

Guedesā€¦

Guedes to Santi Mina, job done. Superb counter attack.

No one mention a potential title fight involving Valencia pleaseā€¦ :laughing:

guedeessssssssssssss

GUEDES STOP.

What a ball from Kondogbia. Superb finish from Guedes :v:ļø

2 Likes

With the likes of Richarlison, Guedes & Malcom really stepping up this season, thereā€™s no shortage of guys we should be trying to recruit to replace our outgoings.

You can add guys like Fekir, Brandt (12m clause ffs) & Angel Correa too, no shortage.

Iā€™m forgetting some too.

5 Likes

Having been to the Mestalla twice I can honestly say itā€™s one of the best footballing experiences. The stands are so vertical that they seem to defy the laws of physics when you stand up. Bet the atmosphere was superb today.

Marcelinoā€™s revolution going on well.
Now Barca-Malaga.

Most years Iā€™d fancy Malaga to get something at BarƧa, not so much this season

1 Like

Fekir is having a strong season if I recall correctly. Was wondering about him the other day.

1-0 BarƧa with 3 minutes gone haha. Although the ball went out of play before they scored :neutral_face:

So easy for Barca.

Really is, probably the best footballing experience in Spain. Being there on a CL night is probably right up there with my best football watching experiences. Glad to see them back on track with Marcelino and some shrewd additions like Guedes. (anyone have a vid of his second goal?)

100%. The stadium is a work of art, plus the fans are awesome. If they qualify for the CL next year Im 100% going to a game, must be an even better atmosphere. I saw them in 2014 and then in 2016 (me and my friend went for the falles and I dragged them to a game :joy:). Unfortunately the last instance was when Gary Neville was in charge, and actually his last game, so they were dire ffs

I remember you told me once that you lived in Valencia, right? You should totally jump on the hype train whilst it lasts :laughing:

1 Like

Haha yep, lived there for a year, fond memories. I root for them when they play Madrid or BarƧa but I canā€™t really go farther than thatā€¦just as it would feel weird to root for Sevilla without a Sevillian accent, I would feel a bit weird/out of place as a Valencia supporter who didnā€™t speak Valencian/Catalan.

1-0 Barca at HT. Not looking too good.
2-0 Iniesta with one of his rare goals.

Yeah I get that haha. I think itā€™s more acceptable to follow one of the big two regardless of where you live in Spain. Theyā€™re entertaining to watch this year at least!

Messi- Iniesta for the second goal, absolutely timeless.