La Liga

Bilbao just missed a penalty against Atletico.
1-0 Correa. Quality link-up play @AbouCuellar

https://imgtc.com/w/80nEO7G

2-0 Carrasco. Another superb play.

https://imgtc.com/w/BzhNeO4

2-1 FT for Atletico.

Wow! It would have been a golazo for Betis here. What a rocket from outside the box.
Christ! Great save by Navas. Betis look dangerous on counter.
First chance for Real thanks to Isco.
0-0 at HT. Betis have looked good, while Real have been devoid of energy.

Correa is class, still don’t get why it took so long for Cholo to make him a starter.

Ronaldo just missed a sitter, lol, and my Madridista mates say that he never pardons a big chance. :joy:

1 Like

Madrid still 0-0, lol! Hold on Betis!

HAHAH BETIISSSSS

2 Likes

PUTO REAL! AHAHAH! GET IN!

Setién :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Betissssss :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Adios;

The saviour returns to la liga and he misses a sitter and another big chance and Madrid loses 0-1 to Betis at home.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

My levels of schadenfreude are through the roof atm. Especially after watching El Chiringuito last night and seeing all the retarded madridistas wanking it to Ronaldo and his return. Bout to shoot those levels of schadenfreude through the roof again watching El Chiringuito. One good thing about having the flu lol.

3 Likes

Nothing brings a smile to my face like a happy AC. Might be from our pro Wenger days, but that’s what this is all about. :smile: fuck you madrid

3 Likes

Put a pound on Betis literally just before the goal lol

5 Likes

Barca with a 7 point gap over Real :eyes:. Real winless in thier first 3 home league games, what odds would you have got on that ? :scream:

Isn’t it the first time Real haven’t won any of their first 3 at home since ------ (ages)? 60 year or so

Tell your Madrid mates to fuck off :ozil2:

#WengerOut

#SetiénIN

Seriously, though, we should hire Setién.

1 Like

I don’t get it though, I thought Ronaldo’s suspension was over - why didn’t he play tonight? :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

7 points behind after just 5 games is already quite a big gap. Difficult for Real to close it.

It’s not like they’ve had a terribly difficult fixture list to start the season, either, they’ve dropped points at home to Levante, Betis, and Valencia, and yet to play a truly difficult fixture (Barça, AtlĂ©ti, or Sevilla, Villarreal, Athletic, or Valencia away).

Loving it. Zidane’s unbelievable luck finally starting to catch up to him.

2 Likes

They will probably just win the Champions league again for the 3rd consecutive time & 4th in 5 years.

I wouldn’t write Real off in the league yet. Still a long way to go, plus two clasicos (although 7 points at this stage is kinda unprecedented).

If Messi stays in this form, and Dembele returns well from his injury, then Barça will win the league. In fact, if Messi keeps this level (as he has for 10 years when the team hasn’t failed him :laughing:) then I reckon Barça will win the champions league. It’s definitely a one man team, except now they’re actually playing like it instead of trying to please all of the MSN haha.