La Liga

Dembele out for 3-4 months, ouch :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Lose Neymar and then lose his replacement to 3/4 month injury :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Judging by his appearance to the crowds when he was signed he probably fell over the ball.

Barcalolna

1 Like

On a personal level that’s a real shame for Dembele. On a fuck barca level that’s quite funny.

4 Likes

Exactly my thoughts Sham lol, was about to say words to this effect

Seville beat Girona 1-0 to go second.

Really looking forward to Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid later on. Vamosss La Real! (Sociedad that is :grinning:)

2 Likes

Yeah, puto Madrid!

1 Like

They didn’t ease Dembele in, he had no pre-season so there was a good chance an injury was on the horizon.

Shame for him though.

Hala Madrid!

Sociedad are my tip for the Europapokal, but I think they’ll come unstuck tonight, Madrid with a few unavailable but then Sociedad have Navas and Inigo both out
away win

1 Like

:cech:

Mayoral starting for Real.

I guess it’s a sign that I’m a true pedant at heart that it was somehow terribly gratifying to my punished, hungover mind to see these two posts back to back
 an englishman calling la Real how they’re actually called, and Luca getting the puto Madrid right finally after countless puta Madrids.

@Midfield_Maestro < snip >

this site is top^^^

2 Likes

And of course, Mayoral starts with a goal :hipster:

Well, don’t usually enjoy Madrid goals but I was happy to see Mayoral score. Always good to see a youngster get his chance and take it.

Isco shocking lack of vision just now, gotta say, to not make that pass to Bale

uff, and Illarramendi with an inaccurate pass which would’ve been for a goal :frowning:

1 Like

La Real are too timid FFS!

Mayoral looks a tosser from Vallecas barrio.
Puto Navas ahahah! 1-1!
What’s up with people just behind the goal? @AbouCuellar and @will24
Fucking hell! Real Sociedad hit the bar, counter and own goal for Real :expressionless:

That was a crazy six minutes for Rodrigues :joy:

1 Like