La Liga

Guidetti took that chance! Straight after his miss more or less. Shocking defending from atletico again

1 Like

Another golazo! Carrasco!

CARRASCO!!! What a crack!

2 goals in 2 minutes. Celta have collapsed.

Griezmann!! What a game! Lovely goal from Atletico, nicely done from Gameiro.

1 Like

Bit of a fluke win for Atletico, as Celta were the better team for most of the game.

They did it on the strength of two one-off golazos. Though considering the Moya error I would say a draw would’ve been fair.

Correa made that final goal. Really like him every time I watch him, surprised he’s not really broken out yet/Cholo still hasn’t decided to really give him a chance.

1 Like

Was at work doing my safety brief, before the 3 minute brief started Celta was up 2-1, after it finished I check and Atletico is ahead lol.

Eibar are sixth. Hope they can qualify to the Europa League.

CASEMIRO: THE BODYGUARD

The Bodyguard that any star would die to have

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Reminiscent of some of the shit that was posted about Coq after the Utd victory in the cup that spring (when even I didn’t think he played well).

1 Like

Yes Cuellar, but probably Casemiro helped Real to win a CL and is helping them to compete again. He is much better than our little stupid french cunt with the convinction to switch role and become the new Toni Kroos.

2 Likes

“The police officer” :henry2:

Big win for Granada against Betis in their fight to avoid the drop.

1 Like

Weirdly La Liga live streamed that game on Facebook. Good choice of game in the end, also good of them to do.

1 Like
2 Likes

Apart from Osasuna, who is going down? I reckon Gijón and one between Leganés and Granada.

I can’t see Leganes managing to stay up if I’m honest! I really hope they do but Granada have the habit of just about surviving every season haha.

Sporting vs Atletico at 12 today and Barça Leganes tomorrow evening!

1 Like

Granada are the spanish Sunderland!

Sporting have played a fantastic first half. Not sure how they are not ahead. Atletico’s midfield has been particularly weak and poor today.

Atletico 0-0 HT against GijĂłn.