La Liga

Barca need a brand new midfield. They are out of their depth atm.

I want to watch the highlightes of this game :heart_eyes:

However, I don’t know if I’m right or not, but in my opinion Andrè Gomes isn’t performing very well, Rakitic looks unmotivated to play for them and Denis Suarez is still not mature to be part of a giant club. They are a great team but they still need of the service of Iniesta.

Barca through by the skin of their teeth it seems.

Andrè Gomes is just average. That’s it.

Yup Ted Knutson (Statsbomb) called it in one of his Podcast a little while back too said someone’s gonna get tricked into spending a silly amount of money on Andrè Gomes before Barca even bought him.

He posted this a few weeks ago aswell

1 Like

Watched him at the European Championship. Typical overhyped portuguese player.

The European Championship was such a low level. It was the perfect stage for average players like Ramsey, Gomes, and Giroud to increase their value exponentially. Sadly we weren’t intelligent enough to benefit from it.

1 Like

I love how you left a certain player out to avoid controversy. Very restrained. :grinning:

3 Likes

Only 1 player? :smile: also AC thats a little harsh imo

So true. I think we could have sold Rambo for about 35 mil, as he had a great tournament.

Conning your way into a Balón d’Or is another issue altogether. :wink:

Actually forgot another top performer which comes to mind…

:xhaka:

1 Like

Alaves-Celta 0-0 HT.
Alaves reach the final! Get in!

Yes Alaves! A historic night for them. Let’s hope the final isn’t a one sided affair.

1 Like

Fuck, forgot about this game. Was hoping to witness a Celta-Barsa final but not be I guess. Oh well, AlavÊs has already beaten Barça once, with Suårez out and the bus once again properly parked maybe they can do it again. Doubt it though, Messi likes his cup finals.

Is the Spanish cup final one off these days ? Or 2 legs ?

Barca asked to play the final at Bernabeu.

One.

Think Bruce Springsteen will be performing there again :sweat_smile:

Tricky game for Barca today, while Real have it easy.