La Liga

Zidane, eat this chorizo! :arteta:

Iā€™d love to send a meme of that with the words ā€˜Try again Real Madridā€™ in the picture to all my Madridista friends.

Man, the Canal+ commentators Michael Robinson and Julio ā€˜Maldiniā€™ Maldonado are flipping with Nā€™Zonzi. Michael Robinson just said that he could play for any super club in the worldā€¦

:wink:

5 Likes

not to poop on your parade but those were in the league (we lost in cups), they have all comps where Juve has the record in Europe iirc

I CANā€™T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LA

5 Likes

I mean we still secured our league unbeaten run vs them tonight so thatā€™s good at least :smiley:

2 Likes

Would improve most teams out there.

1 Like

Be honest, do you or did you ever own one of theseā€¦

1 Like

@Phoebica is Linda Block :wink:

Man that show was pretty cheesy.

2 Likes

Utterly fucking ridiculous is what it was. :smile:

3 Likes

Haha had to Google who Linda Block was. Had forgotten about that show. I was more of a Footballersā€™ Wives fan myself, lol.

But no I have never had that shirt. Or any purple football kit for that matter. Iā€™m clearly slacking. Though I did adopt Orlando as my MLS team purely based on their kit colour :grin:

The Copa del Rey quarter-finals start today with Alcorcon-Alaves and Real-Celta Vigo.
Alcorcon-Alaves 0-2 FT.
Real lost a dangerous ball here. Celta could have done better with their counter.
Itā€™s a 4-4-2 formation for Real.
Good movement, crap shot. Celta have started well.
Oh Celta! How could you finalize a counter with a simple pass that was a rocket?
Lucas straight at Alvarez. First shot on target for Real.
Maybe Real are suffering from their first defeat in 9 months. Celta have been the better team so far.
Lucas is Realā€™s best player in this first half. Good slalom into the box, but his shot his blocked.
It would have been a very, very soft penalty to Real, imo.
0-0 HT. Fair result.
Morata bottled it. A striker like him should score from that position.
Aspas!!! Great assist by Marcelo :smiley:
Oh dear! Real score and concede in just one minute!

1 Like

Ruckus in the first leg in the QF in Copa between Real and Celta, Celta up 1-2 at the Bernabeu. 15 mins left for RM to get something done or theyā€™ll need 2 goals away at the Balaidos.

1 Like

Benzema ready to come off the bench.
Sergio Ramoā€™s time soon? :wink:
Didnā€™t know if Varane wanted to head it in or assist it.
Realā€™s luck has gone away. Thanks Sampaoli! :smiley:
Why are Real Madrid players moaning like cry babies towards a Celta player?
2-1 FT for Celta. Real have a mountain to climb now.

no idea lol insane how he could miss from maybe 6-7 yards there Benzema though. Oh well, letā€™s see if they can carry it through in the 2nd leg.

4th loss for Zidane who prior to the last game had 2 losses in slightly more than a year as RM manager. Good record still.

1 Like

Itā€™s always difficult to recover when you lose your unbeaten run after a long time. We know it well.

1 Like

Have to say Iā€™m glad to see Zidaneā€™s crap football finally getting the results it deserves.

Also, goddamnit, I really gotta stop watching/discussing football with my Madridista friends, itā€™s not good for keeping friendships.

1 Like

El Toto Berizzo is a very good manager. I wish him to join an EPL club asap.

1 Like

Atletico-Eibar and Real Sociedad-Barca. I am looking forward to the latter.
1-0 Atletico HT thanks to Griezmann.
3-0 to Simeoneā€™s side FT. The other two goals were scored by Correa and Gameiro.
Only 3 changes for Barca: Umtiti, Cillessen and Digne on for Mascherano, Ter Stegen and Alba.
For all their talent, Barca only attack with 3 players.
Sociedad are never afraid to face Barca. They always dictate their game against them.
Nice little trick by Neymar. Penalty to Barca. And he scores it.

The first 20ā€™ by Neymar is exactly the sort of performance expected of him weekly. Heā€™s a world class footballer when he plays like this.

1 Like