La Liga

1 Like

Granada sacked Paco Jemez for this?!

And those Barca fans who actually want Samper in their team, are clearly insane.

1 Like

Another 9-1? :smiley:

The relegation is the destiny of Granada despite a good squad but probably too young for the pressure of a relegation zone. Today on the pitch there are Vezo, Silva, Samper, Agbo, Pereira and Boga, all U23 players, plus other four young players on the bench.

1 Like

Only one goal in the second half for Real? Not good enough :smiley:
Eibar-Atletico 0-0 HT.
2-0 Atletico FT. They are fourth now and this evening there is a big Real Sociedad-Seville.

Real Sociedad’s back having a mare today. Ben Yedder with an easy brace.
2-0 to Sampaoli’s team at HT. Sociedad have shoot themselves in the foot. Seville have just taken advantage of it.

Seville are controlling without any problem in this second half.
3 shots, 3 goals for Seville. Sarabia 3-0.
Sarabia close again! Real Sociedad forgetting to defend today!
Ben Yedder’s hattrick!
4-0 FT. Seville are second for 24 hours.

Villareal-Barca going on now. Must-win game for Luis Enrique’s side.
Third chance for Villareal. Barca are just non-existent.
Quite dangerous by Neymar after a crap control.
Pato are doing so much better than the MSN. Look back to his best.
Bein Sports giving Barca so much sticks. Basically, they are saying they have failed to replace all the big boys.
That was finally some move! Suarez could have done better. 0-0 HT though.

Goaaaaaal Sansone

1 Like

Perfect counter attack. 1-0 Villareal. Barca are fucked.
Ball to nowhere from Iniesta :frowning:
Most predictable pass ever by Andre Gomes. Such a crap player.
Finally off for Suarez.

Barça are so hit and miss at the moment. Too heavy a reliance on Messi, SuĂĄrez, and Iniesta to save them all the time. Gomez has been a pretty crap signing, I’m not wholly convinced by Umtiti still, D.SuĂĄrez is a bit hit and miss, and Rakitic has añadido a poor season.

Real Madrid look so much better at the moment. For the first time in a long time Barça are the team that are relying on individuals, where as R.Madrid have a much better balance and shape about them.

Still a while to go, and Real nearly caught up with Barça last season when they were 10 points behind going into March, but it isn’t looking very good for them at the moment.

Edit: Spanish refs showing they are useless aswell. Blatant handball in the Villareal box turned downed, minutes later a penalty against Mascherano in the Barça box turned down :joy:

1 Like

Barca are bottling too many chances now.
That was another penalty. Barca getting heavily robbed, lol!

Messi

I JUST FECKING KNEW IT! MESSI!

Fuck sake Messi. Honestly
 haha

1 Like

Couldn’t have actually placed that any better lol.

Messi just fucking amazes every week.

1 Like

Is Enrique looking likely to renew his contract or is he expected to leave? Commentator mentioned that his contract expires in a few months.

https://streamable.com/vyf8x

1 Like

1-1 FT. Real celebrate.

It’s been up in the air for a while now. Throughout his tenure it’s hardly been a match made in heaven. No doubt he’s clearly a good manager, I just don’t think he’s quite up to the level required.

No idea if he will stay or not, but if I had to pick then I’d say he’ll leave. By all accounts I think Enrique and the board are getting irritated of eachother. If they fail to win a trophy this year then both will part way.

2 Likes

Pocchetino to Barca then :slight_smile:

2 Likes